The Trifecta – Gorakhpur, Varanasi and Nepal
Located on the banks of the holy river Ganga, Varanasi is a place that has captured the imagination of thousands of people for decades. Not only is it one the oldest inhabited cities of the world, but its colour and magic have converted everyone into believing what a tremendous location it really is. To understand the truth and experience Hindu spirituality in its essence, one must visit Varanasi at least once in their lifetime. Whether it be rituals of life or the rituals of death, the sights and sounds of Varanasi are certainly not for the feeble-minded or the faint-hearted. The Ghats of Varanasi, another resplendent experience for the visitors are sure to leave memories like no other for the visitors. Whether you wish to immerse yourself in the rich culture and the colour of the city, or view the sunrise and sunset from the little boats on the holy river the Ganges, a visit to Varanasi is truly an unforgettable experience.
Once you have experienced the magic at Varanasi, stop over at Gorakhpur in Uttar Pradesh, a transport hub that will take you to the pilgrimage site of Kushinagar, where Buddha passed away before visiting the stunning land of Nepal.
Traveling from India, Nepal is usually the final destination in the Nepal Varanasi Gorakhpur tour package. Chalked up to be one of the most beautiful places on earth, calling Nepal a paradise on earth would not be an exaggeration. This small country houses the most beautiful assortment of culture, nature, food, and scenic beauty. It does not matter whether you are a nature lover, or you love adventure, or food – because, for every person in this world, there is something in the promising land of Nepal to make your visit absolutely memorable. With its rich traditions, beautiful art, and astounding culture, one must undertake a Nepal Tour Package at least once in their lifetime to experience the stunning beauty of Nepal.
Visit Nepal on your next Holiday!
Why visit Nepal?
- Beautiful Culture: The traditional Nepalese culture, whether it be in terms of art, music and dance, or beautiful clothing, is something special to behold.
- Food: Nepalese cuisine is unique, yummy, and absolutely amazing. Everyone who has tried authentic Nepalese cuisine in their life find it hard to go back to any of the mimics they find elsewhere.
- The scenic beauty: Set with the backdrop being the magnificent Himalayas, one can rarely find a place that is as stunning and beautiful as Nepal is.
- Friendly people: Nepalese are amongst the friendliest people on earth. If you are lucky, but you may even be invited into a house for a cup of tea allowing you to experience the life of a true Nepalese!
This little nation houses the most wonderful arrangement of culture, nature, food, and beautiful magnificence. It doesn’t make a difference whether you love nature, or you adore experience, food or there is something for everyone in Nepal. With its rich culture, wonderful artisans, and amazing society, one must embrace Nepal Tourism once in their lifetime to encounter the staggering magnificence of Nepal.
Best Places to visit in Nepal
Nepal has plenty of stunning and beautiful attractions that are sure to leave you mesmarized and leave memories for you and your loved ones that will last a lifetime. Some of the must visit tour destinations in Nepal are as follows:
- Kathmandu, a bustling and colourful that offers a little bit of everything for its visitors
- Pokhara, that provides a scenic view of the Himalayas
- Bhaktapur, with temples and moutains making it magical
- Nagarkot, that is great for treks and other adventure sporting activities
- Janakpur, sights that are amazing and memorable
- Dhulikhel, a city with amazing views and sights
- Jomson: Great for trails and treks.
Apart from this, people can also visit Patan, Bandipur, and Tansen.
Nepal Varanasi Gorakhpur Tour Package
|Nepal Varanasi Gorakhpur Tour Package
|6 Nights / 7 Days
Kathmandu – Pokhara – Muktinath
|₹ 18,000/- Per-Person(Min- 6 Person)
Day 1 : Varanasi or Gorakhpur – Chitwan
Varanasi or Gorakhpur to Chitwan.In early morning transfer to Chitwan.Reach Chitwan in evening. Overnight in Chitwan. Varanasi: 06:00 am, Gorakhpur: 12 noon.
Day 2 : Chitwan – Pokhara
In morning after breakfast transfer for jungle safari and later in afternoon transfer to Pokhara.Overnight in Pokhara.
Day 3 : Pokhara
Early morning Sunrise & Himalayan view from Sarangkot. Come back to hotel for breakfast on the way visit Bindabasini Temple. Later sightseeing tour of Pokhara city including Devi’s falls, Gupteswor Cave, Mahendra Cave, Seti River Gorge & International Mountaineering Museum. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4 : Pokhara – Kathmandu
After breakfast drive to Kathmandu. On the way visit Manakamana devi temple. Enjoy cable car ride. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 5 : Kathmandu
After breakfast transfer to Pashupatinath Temple, Swayambhunath, Durbar square. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 6 : Indo – Nepal border
In morning start journey to Indo – Nepal border. Overnight in Sonauli or Gorakhpur.
Day 7 : Drop at Gorakhpur – Varanasi
Drop at Gorakhpur or Varanasi.
Call for Best Deal: +91 9870240354
Call for Best Deal: +91 9870240354
- Pick up and drop from airport/railway/bus station.
- Accommodation on double/twin sharing basis.
- All breakfast included at hotels.
- All transfers and sightseeing by private A/C vehicle.
- Driver’s bata, toll, parking, road tax, fuel charges All applicable taxes.
- Service Tax – 5% GST Extra.
- Any air/bus/rail fare Any other meals not mentioned in package inclusions.
- Any other destination not mentioned in itinerary.
- Any personal expenses such as laundry, room service, mini bar, telephone etc.
- Guide charges/boating charges/entrance fees for any sightseeing
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in inclusions.
- Supplementary cost for festival period, long weekend or peak season .