As everyone knows that Ujjain is one of the ancient places where Hindu devotees love visiting temples. There are various places available in Ujjain where visitors can visit, but they find it difficult to visit as they are new in the city. Still, no need to worry, now you can visit mahakaleshwar temple in Ujjain for just Rs 3500/-. Here’s an example of a Ujjain tour package that you might find interesting:
You will get almost every facility through our pack. ujj mandir – the famous temple of Ujjain, we will give each every information about this temple and others. We always try to keep our package cost reasonable for our customers. Apart from this, there are many more places available in Ujjain where you can chill and have fun. We will make your tour successful at just Rs 3500, and we will help you visit more temples in Ujjain. Our package will make your trip enjoy full as well as successful.
After visiting the mahakaleshwar temple, you can visit Kal Bhairav Temple, one of the ancient temples. You can find many devotees and sadhus here with ash-smudged bodies and long matted hair. You can find many devotees in the month of Shivratri.
One of the most important temples in Ujjain is Chintaman Ganesh Temple; according to local people, lord Ganesh is enshrined here as a sadhu. It is also one of the most visited places of Ujjain by visitors and the local devotees. Another big temple of Sri Ganesh is Bade Ganesh Ji Ka Mandir; if you are visiting mahakaleswar you can easily visit this as a temple as this temple is situated near om mahakaleshwar mandir. The temple is a place to attain knowledge in astrology and Sanskrit.
Apart from temples, you can visit Kaliadeh Palace, a historical place that is 8km away from town on an inland Shipra river. This place is built 564 years ago by mandu rulers. Maharaja Madhav Rao Scindia then mended it in 1920.
Our services are best at the best price for our customers.
Ujjain Tour Package
|Ujjain Tour Package
|01Nights / 02days
|4,000/- Per Person+5%GST(Min-6 Person)
Day 01: Ujjain pilgrimage sightseeing
Pick up from Ujjain railway station as per your train time, after hotel check In, Rest for 1-2 hours. Start Ujjain local sightseeing Ujjain is most famous for one of the Jyotirlings of the 12 Jyotirlings – The Mahakaleshwar Temple. and also cover Badeganeshji temple, Harsiddhi temple (Shaktipeeth), Chardham temple, Sandipani ashram (lord Krishna’s studied), Mangalnath temple, Kalbhairav temple, Gadkalika temple, Bhartahari caves, Sidhvat temple, Ramjanardhan temple. Back to Hotel Night at Ujjain and Drop to station.
Day 02: Ujjain local sightseeing
check out from Hotel Start Ujjain local sight seeing . and Drop to Station.
Call for Best Deal: +91 9870240354
Call for Best Deal: +91 9870240354
- Pick up and drop from airport/railway/bus station.
- Accommodation on double/twin sharing basis.
- All breakfast included at hotels.
- All transfers and sightseeing by private A/C vehicle.
- Driver’s bata, toll, parking, road tax, fuel charges All applicable taxes.
- Service Tax – 5% GST Extra.
- Any air/bus/rail fare Any other meals not mentioned in package inclusions.
- Any other destination not mentioned in itinerary.
- Any personal expenses such as laundry, room service, mini bar, telephone etc.
- Guide charges/boating charges/entrance fees for any sightseeing
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in inclusions.
- Supplementary cost for festival period, long weekend or peak season .