Kathmandu – A place of dreams
For anyone who is looking for a unique, stunning and beautiful holiday destination, head to Kathmandu, the capital of the stunning country of Nepal that is often stated to be under the gaze of the Buddha. With its unique and fascinating culture, the old but quaint traffic jammed roads of the town in a tuk-tuk, or the beautiful monasteries and temples of this absolutely stunning land, one can rarely leave Kathmandu without being enthralled by the scenic beauty, culture and magic of such an amazing and intoxicating place. Ensure that before you die, you take a Kathmandu Tour at least once in your lifetime.
Pashupatinath – The magic of Lord Shiva
One of Hinduisms most important pilgrimage spots, for anyone who loves and believes in the magic of Lord Shiva, or Pashupatinath, visiting the Pashupatinath Temple once in their lifetime to take the blessings of the Lord is a must. Standing on the banks of the River Bagmati, also extremely pure and holy, the entire site of Pashupatinath is a spiritual wonder. Apart from being a Spiritual wonder, the Pashupatinath spot is also a bustling market, filled with colours, scents and foods of different varieties making it an absolutely magical spot for people to visit when they visit Nepal. visiting Pashupatinath, the Lord of Animals is sure to bless you and your family with good fortune and luck.
Where is it located?
Pashupatinath is located at the end of the runway at the Tribhuvan airport and overlooks the stunning Bagmati river. Ensure to include a Pashupatinath Yatra as a part of your Nepal Tour.
Pashupatinath is Lord Shiva, in the form of the Lord of Animals. Despite many of the smaller shrines being affected and damaged by the 2015 earthquake, the main shrine that houses Pashupatinath remained undamaged during the Earthquake further exhibiting the power and magnificence of Lord Shiva. Whether you want to purchase colourful marigolds, prasad, sweet-smelling incense, rudraksha beads, glass Shivlings or a plethora of other fascinating objects, Pashupatinath is absolutely the place to go. Pashupatinath is usually included as a part of the Nepal yatra Package.
Places to Visit at Pashupatinath
There are a number of stunning views that Pashupatinath offers apart from the main shrine. Some of the must visit and not miss sights are as follows.
- Western Cremation Ghats
- The Eastern Ghats.
- The Religious Market.
- The Guhyeshwari Temple.
- The Bacchareswari Temple.
- The various little shrines of Shiva.
- The magical viewpoint at Pashupatinath.
- Hanuman Dhoka, in Kathmandu which is a stunning royal palace;
- ItumBahal, in Kathmandu, a Buddhist Monastery Courtyard which is tremendously picturesque;
- The Garden of Dreams, which as the name suggests is a garden of absolute dreams and an amazing place to visit;
- The AsanTole, A cultural experience of a lifetime, it is a marketplace that sells everything from exotic spices to dried fish;
- Indira Chowk, another magnificent marketplace that truly brings out the culture, and colours of Kathmandu;
- The Durbar Square, A fabulous depiction of the Durbar, or the kings square. The durbar square unfortunately suffered damage during the earthquake but is still a magnificent spot to visit;
- The Nasal Chowk, A courtyard that is so splendorous in architecture that you are unlikely to forget the experience in a lifetime.
Kathmandu with Pashupatinath Tour Package
|Kathmandu with Pashupatinath Tour Package
|3 Nights / 4 Days
Kathmandu – Patan – Nagarkot – Bhaktapur – Pokhara – Sarangkot – Pokhara – Kathmandu
|₹10,500/-Per-Person(Min- 6 Person)
Day 01 – Kathmandu
Meeting at airport upon arrival by NTP Person. Kathmandu is the capital of Nepal and the Kathmandu Valley is the political and cultural heart of the Kingdom. The urban sprawl that makes up modern Kathmandu is in fact two cities, Patan and Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02 – Kathmandu
This morning you will be taken for a visit of the Hindu culture in Nepal, Pashupatinath. This is the place where holy saddhus pray and cremations on the Bagmati River are carried out. We then continue to the holiest shrine for the Buddhist culture in Nepal, Bouddhanath, with its large stupa, this is the place where all devout Buddhists come for a pilgrimage.
Day 03 – Kathmandu
Today you will be taken take you for a visit to Patan. Also known as Lalitpur, the city of beauty is separated from Kathmandu only by the Bagmati River and is the second largest town in the valley. Lalitpur is fragmented from other cities due to its substantive architectural ancient masterpieces. Patan’s central Durbar Square is absolutely packed with temples: It’s an architectural center point with a far greater concentration of temples per sq. meter than in Kathamandu or Bhaktapur. Within the city also lies the Tibetan refugee center, home to most of the valley’s Tibetan population. While technically refugees, the Tibetans are some of the wealthiest people in the valley because of the carpet industry they operate. For those looking to bring home a fine Tibetan carpet, this is the place to shop. You will then go to Swayambhunath the golden spire of the 5th-century Swayambhu stupa is adorned with a colorful fluttering of prayer flags; it crowns a hill overlooking the Kathmandu Valley and offers fantastic views over the city of Kathmandu. Swayambhunath is one of the most recognizable symbols in Nepal and the painted eyes of Buddha watch all who ascend the worn stone steps.
Day 04 – Kathmandu / Airport
Morning will be comparatively free and closer to the time of your flight you will be transferred to the airport in time to board your flight for onward journey.
Call for Best Deal: +91 9870240354
Call for Best Deal: +91 9870240354
- Airport-Hotel- Airport transfer by private vehicles,
- Three nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu at 5/4 star hotels.
- Nine nights’ accommodation in Tibet/ China using guesthouse / camping with all meals,
- All land transfer from Kathmandu-Kyrung- Kathmandu,
- Fully Trained Nepali staffs,
- Fully trained Sherpa team,
- Professional government license holder English speaking tour guide in Tibet,
- Yak & Yak men to carry equipment & food materials during Parikrama,
- Three time a day meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) while on the yatra,
- Mineral & boiled water,
- Oxygen cylinder and oxygen pillow as per the requirements,
- Tibet Visa & Permit Fee,
- Necessary Border charges,
- Ground transfers in Tibet on Deluxe Coach,
- Required trekking & kitchen equipment,
- First aid kit,
- Free use of Down Jacket,
- Backpack, Monkey cap & duffel bag for free,
- Yatra Completion Certificate,
- Wages, meals, accommodation, transportations, equipment, insurance and other
- facilities for Nepali staffs during the trip,
- All types of rescue arrangements,
- All kind of local and government TAX etc.
- Insurance that covers Trekking/Travel/Accident/Medical/Emergency evacuations,
- International airfares,
- Horse(s) & Porter(s) for personal use,
- Tips for the trekking, tour staffs & driver,
- Alcoholic drinks,
- Personal expenses: shopping, laundry, trekking-tour equipment, SIM Card etc.
- Nepal Visa fee,
- Cost raised by unpredictable cancellation, natural calamities, political situation, illness etc.
- Others expenses which are not mentioned above in PRICE INCLUDES section.