- ItumBahal, in Kathmandu, a Buddhist Monastery Courtyard which is tremendously picturesque;
- The Garden of Dreams, which as the name suggests is a garden of absolute dreams and an amazing place to visit;
- The AsanTole, A cultural experience of a lifetime, it is a marketplace that sells everything from exotic spices to dried fish;
- Indira Chowk, another magnificent marketplace that truly brings out the culture, and colours of Kathmandu;
- The Durbar Square, A fabulous depiction of the Durbar, or the kings square. The durbar square unfortunately suffered damage during the earthquake but is still a magnificent spot to visit;
- The Nasal Chowk, A courtyard that is so splendorous in architecture that you are unlikely to forget the experience in a lifetime.
Pokhara is a more fun, exhilarating and awesome version of Kathmadu. It stretches along the shore of a quaint, bubbling lake, (which you can paddle boat on), has the spectacular view of the mountains, and has an extremely cute laid back charm to it that few other places in the world seem to be able to match. From the lake, you can enjoy the trifecta of the water, mountains, and cool breeze. Depending on where you have taken your room, you could even enjoy the view of Pokahara from your hotel room.
Adventure Sports and Pokhara
If you are an adrenaline junkie, one of the best places to visit in the world is Pokhara for its multitude of adventure sports. Ensure to enquire about the adventure tours in your Pokhara tour package as a variety of sports including paddle boating, paragliding and trekking can be experienced in Pokhara. A great way not only to unwind but also to experience a variety of other activities, Pokhara is a place which is sure to provide something to amaze every member of your family. Apart from being stunning and absolutely gorgerous, Pokhara also has extremely friendly people, and extremely tasty food leaving your taste buds absolutely tantalized. If someone asks you where you want to head off for your next holiday, make sure to tell them Pokhara is your choice!
Day 01: Kathmandu Arrival – Overnight in Kathmandu
Day 02: Kathmandu &Patan Sightseeing (Full Day) & Drive to Nagarkot – Overnight in Nagarkot
After Breakfast – Visit World Heritage Sites: Swayambhunath Stupa / Pashupatinath Temple, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Boudhanath Stupa & Patan Durbar Square Afternoon – Drive to Nagarkot Evening – View beautiful Sunset Optional: Mount Everest Flight
Day 03: View Sunrise, Bhaktapur Sightseeing & Drive to Pokhara – Overnight in Pokhara
Early Morning – View Sunrise & Himalayan Ranges After Breakfast – Drive to Bhaktapur for Sightseeing (1 hr). Local Guide Charge Extra 10:00AM – Drive to Pokhara (200 km – 5 hrs)
Day 04: Sunrise at Sarangkot&Pokhara Sightseeing (Half Day) – Overnight in Pokhara
Early Morning – Early in the morning you will drive to Sarangkot hill for sunrise and view the Himalayan ranges. Visit Bindabasini Temple on the way back to hotel.After breakfast – Half day sightseeing to David’s fall, GupteshwarMahadev Cave, & International Mountain Museum Afternoon – Drive to Phewa Lake and enjoy boat ride & relax your rest of of the day Optional: Rafting, Paragliding, Ultra-Light, Bungee Jumping, Zipflyer