Have you been wondering why Bali is a lot more famous than all the thousands of islands Indonesia has? Most visitors have stated that Bali is one of the most visited destinations, full of serenity and scenic vistas everywhere you go. If you are curious about its mystic adventures, book your next vacation for Bali and explore our Bali packages from Delhi. Get ready to step into an exciting new world of adventure, exploration, and culture with your Bali tour.
With so many attractions that Bali boasts about, you might feel overwhelmed about how to cover everything in your short tour duration. Nothing to worry about, just contact Indian Temple Tourto make it easy and include the must-stop destinations and leisure activities in your itinerary to immerse in Balinese culture. We will make sure you have a hassle-free and satisfactory Bali tour, including our amenities of arranging accommodation and transportation facility for sightseeing, everything within your budget range.
Bali packages from Delhi
|Bali packages from Delhi
|06 Nights / 07 Days
|Bali – Uluwatu – Dolphin – Lempuyang.
|18,000/- Per Person(Min-6 Person)
Day 1: Bali Airport Pick Up – Uluwatu Sunset Tour
Day 2: Ubud Village tour – Kintamani Volcano Tour
Day 3: Dolphin Watching Tour at Lovina Beach
Day 4: Tanah Lot Tour – Bali Water Sport
Day 5: Bali Nusa Penida Tour
Day 6: Lempuyang Tour
Day 7: Departure – Bali Airport transfer
Call for Best Deal: +91 9870240354
Call for Best Deal: +91 9870240354
- Pick up and drop from airport/railway/bus station.
- Accommodation on double/twin sharing basis.
- All breakfast included at hotels.
- All transfers and sightseeing by private A/C vehicle.
- Driver’s bata, toll, parking, road tax, fuel charges All applicable taxes.
- Service Tax – 5% GST Extra.
- Any air/bus/rail fare Any other meals not mentioned in package inclusions.
- Any other destination not mentioned in itinerary.
- Any personal expenses such as laundry, room service, mini bar, telephone etc.
- Guide charges/boating charges/entrance fees for any sightseeing
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in inclusions.
- Supplementary cost for festival period, long weekend or peak season .
Q1: What is included in a Bali package from Delhi?
A Bali package from Delhi typically includes round-trip airfare, accommodation in hotels or resorts, airport transfers, meals, and various sightseeing activities. The specific inclusions may vary depending on the package and the tour operator. It’s recommended to review the details of the package to understand exactly what is included.
Q2: What are some popular attractions included in a Bali package from Delhi?
Popular attractions included in a Bali package from Delhi may consist of visits to iconic temples like Uluwatu Temple and Tanah Lot Temple, exploring scenic rice terraces in Ubud, enjoying water sports activities in Nusa Dua, visiting the artistic village of Ubud, exploring the cultural sites of Kintamani, and relaxing on stunning beaches like Seminyak and Kuta. However, the specific attractions included may vary depending on the package and the tour operator. It’s advisable to check the itinerary or contact the tour operator for detailed information.
Q3: Can I customize a Bali package from Delhi according to my preferences?
Yes, many tour operators offer the option to customize Bali packages from Delhi according to individual preferences. You can often tailor the duration of the trip, select specific activities and experiences, choose different accommodation options, and add any additional services or destinations you desire. It’s recommended to discuss your preferences with the tour operator or check their website for customization options.
Q4: How do I book a Bali package from Delhi?
To book a Bali package from Delhi, you can follow these steps:
1. Research: Look for tour operators or travel agencies that specialize in Bali packages from Delhi. Check their itineraries, prices, and customer reviews to find a reliable option.
2. Contact the tour operator: Reach out to the selected tour operator through their website, email, or phone number. Inquire about the available packages, departure dates, and any customization options.
3. Consultation: Have a detailed discussion with the tour operator to understand the package inclusions, itinerary, pricing, visa requirements (if applicable), and any additional services or experiences you may want to add.
4. Booking and payment: Once you have decided on a package, provide the necessary details to the tour operator for booking. They will guide you through the payment process, which may involve a deposit or full payment depending on their policies.
5. Confirmation: After making the payment, you will receive a confirmation of your booking along with the necessary travel documents. Review the details carefully and contact the tour operator for any further clarifications.
Please note that the booking process may vary between different tour operators. It’s important to follow the specific instructions provided by the chosen operator.
Q5: What is the best time to visit Bali from Delhi?
Bali is a year-round destination, offering a tropical paradise with beautiful beaches, lush landscapes, and vibrant culture. The best time to visit Bali from Delhi depends on your preferences and the experiences you wish to have.
The dry season, from April to September, is generally considered the best time to visit Bali. During this period, the weather is sunny with less rainfall, making it ideal for outdoor activities, beach visits, and exploring the natural attractions. May, June, and September are often considered the shoulder months with pleasant weather and fewer crowds compared to the peak tourist season.
The wet season, from October to March, brings more rainfall to Bali. However, even during the wet season, you can still enjoy your Bali tour as the rain showers are typically short-lived and the island remains lush and green. The wet season can also offer better deals on accommodations and fewer crowds at popular attractions.
Ultimately, the best time to visit Bali from Delhi depends on your preferences, availability, and budget. It’s advisable to consider the weather, crowd levels, and specific experiences you wish to have when selecting your travel dates.