If you are dreaming of having an exotic and magical honeymoon tour, you can think of the Bali Island tour for sure. Bali has always been mentioned on top honeymoon destination lists. While Indonesia has more than 17 thousand islands, Bali sure draws a romantic image for couples. For a hassle-free travel experience, it’s best to book Bali honeymoon packages from India to explore all the charms of Balinese culture. Bali can paint you a romantic picture with its tropical seashores with turquoise water, lush green rice paddy fields, volcanic craters, unique limestone formations and mystic temple tours, etc.
Your honeymoon can be a treasured memory for you with an extended tour to Bali. Contact Indian Temple Tour to design your 9 days Bali tour package to explore all the charms and discover the mystic vibes of Bali island. Our service will include an airport pick up and drop up facility along with booking quality accommodation, an easy transportation facility for sightseeing tours, and a tour guide to immerse in Balinese culture at a pocket-friendly price range.
Bali Honeymoon Packages from India
|Bali Honeymoon Packages from India
|08 Nights / 09 Days
|Bali – Kintamani – Tanah Lot – Uluwatu- East Bali- Nusa Penida.
|23,000/- Per Person
Day 1: Welcome to Bali
Day 2: Tukad Cepung waterfall – Kintamani Volcano Tour
Day 3: Tanah Lot Tour
Day 4: Uluwatu Tour – Water Sports
Day 5: Nusa Penida Island Tour
Day 6: Gate of Heaven – East Bali Tour
Day 7: Gate of Heaven – East Bali Tour
Day 8: Gate of Heaven – East Bali Tour
Day 9: Departure
Call for Best Deal: +91 9870240354
Call for Best Deal: +91 9870240354
- Pick up and drop from airport/railway/bus station.
- Accommodation on double/twin sharing basis.
- All breakfast included at hotels.
- All transfers and sightseeing by private A/C vehicle.
- Driver’s bata, toll, parking, road tax, fuel charges All applicable taxes.
- Service Tax – 5% GST Extra.
- Any air/bus/rail fare Any other meals not mentioned in package inclusions.
- Any other destination not mentioned in itinerary.
- Any personal expenses such as laundry, room service, mini bar, telephone etc.
- Guide charges/boating charges/entrance fees for any sightseeing
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in inclusions.
- Supplementary cost for festival period, long weekend or peak season .
Q1: What is included in a Bali honeymoon package from India?
A Bali honeymoon package from India typically includes round-trip airfare, accommodation in romantic resorts or villas, airport transfers, meals, and various romantic activities and experiences. The specific inclusions may vary depending on the package and the tour operator. It’s recommended to review the details of the package to understand exactly what is included.
Q2: What are some romantic activities included in a Bali honeymoon package from India?
Romantic activities included in a Bali honeymoon package from India may consist of private candlelight dinners, couple spa sessions, romantic sunset cruises, visits to beautiful beaches, exploring waterfalls, enjoying traditional Balinese dance performances, and experiencing cultural tours. However, the specific activities may vary depending on the package and the preferences of the couple. It’s advisable to check the itinerary or contact the tour operator for detailed information.
Q3: Can I customize a Bali honeymoon package from India according to my preferences?
Yes, many tour operators offer the option to customize Bali honeymoon packages from India according to individual preferences. You can often tailor the duration of the trip, select specific activities and experiences, choose different accommodation options, and add any additional services or destinations you desire. It’s recommended to discuss your preferences with the tour operator or check their website for customization options.
Q4: How do I book a Bali honeymoon package from India?
To book a Bali honeymoon package from India, you can follow these steps:
1. Research: Look for tour operators or travel agencies that specialize in Bali honeymoon packages from India. Check their itineraries, prices, and customer reviews to find a reliable option.
2. Contact the tour operator: Reach out to the selected tour operator through their website, email, or phone number. Inquire about the available packages, departure dates, and any customization options.
3. Consultation: Have a detailed discussion with the tour operator to understand the package inclusions, itinerary, pricing, visa requirements (if applicable), and any additional services or experiences you may want to add.
4. Booking and payment: Once you have decided on a package, provide the necessary details to the tour operator for booking. They will guide you through the payment process, which may involve a deposit or full payment depending on their policies.
5. Confirmation: After making the payment, you will receive a confirmation of your booking along with the necessary travel documents. Review the details carefully and contact the tour operator for any further clarifications.
Please note that the booking process may vary between different tour operators. It’s important to follow the specific instructions provided by the chosen operator.
Q5: What is the best time to visit Bali for a honeymoon from India?
The best time to visit Bali for a honeymoon from India depends on various factors such as your preferred travel dates, budget, and the weather conditions in Bali. However, it’s generally recommended to visit Bali during the dry season, which is from April to October.
During the dry season, Bali experiences less rainfall and more sunny days, making it ideal for outdoor activities, beach visits, and exploring the beautiful landscapes. The months of May, June, and September are often considered the best time to visit Bali for a honeymoon as they offer a good balance of weather and fewer crowds compared to the peak tourist season.
It’s important to note that Bali has a tropical climate, and occasional rain showers can occur even during the dry season. However, these showers are usually short-lived and shouldn’t significantly impact your overall honeymoon experience.
Ultimately, the best time to visit Bali for a honeymoon from India depends on your preferences and availability. It’s advisable to plan and book in advance to secure your preferred accommodations and activities.