Mauritius is one of the major island nations that are present in the world’s top honeymoon destination lists. From lush green lagoons to crystal-clean turquoise oceanic waves, calm white sandy beaches to multi-coloured coral reefs, and evergreen forests concealing cascading waterfalls to exotic wildlife, Mauritius has it all. Book our Mauritius Honeymoon Package from Kolkata if you want to experience the exotic nature and vibrant, diverse culture of Mauritius.
There are so many pleasant attractions honeymooners can tap into when having a week-long tour in Mauritius. Contact Indian Temple Tour to plan your itinerary meticulously so you can cover the best attractions of Mauritius that can bring you closer post-marriage. Our package can let you explore places like Trou Aux Biches Beach, Chamarel’s Seven Coloured Earth Park, Ganga Talao, Le Morne beach, Blue Bay Marine Park, Grand River South East Waterfalls, and more. If you want a hassle-free honeymoon experience, let us arrange your romantic adventure in Mauritius.
Mauritius Honeymoon Package from Kolkata
|Mauritius Honeymoon Package from Kolkata
|06 Nights / 07 Days
|Mauritius – North Island Tour – Ile Aux Cerfs Island – South Island – Mauritius
|18,500/- Per Person
Day 1: Arrival at Mauritius
Arrive at Mauritius International airport and meet our tour representative. Transfer to your pre-arranged hotel and checkin. Spend the rest of the day relaxing from your long journey.
Day 2: Ile Aux Cerf
Get on with a full-day Ile Aux Cerfs Island excursion on the east coast that boasts its beautiful lagoons and beaches. You can also indulge in plenty of water sports activities here too.
Day 3: North Island Tour
The next day embark on your journey to North Island on Mauritius, which is home to the Grand Bay. The major honeymoon attractions of North Island are La Cuvette Beach, Cap Malheureux village, etc. and the city splendour in Port Louis.
Day 4: South Island Tour
Discover the scenic nature and serenity of the coral reef on the South side of Mauritius Island. Check out the stunning vistas of Aux Cerfs, Grand Bassin, 7 coloured-earth, etc.
Day 5: Spend your day at leisure
Spend the day today as you like doing your preferred leisurely activities. Explore the nearby beach sides, and engage in incredible adventure activities.
Day 6: Enjoy the local Mauritian Tour
Today you can enjoy the local splendour of Mauritius to immerse in its cultural significance. Hit the local streets to shop for souvenirs and enjoy delicious local cuisines influenced by various cultures.
Day 7: Departure from Mauritius
End your 6 nights 7 days Mauritius tour today. After breakfast, check out from your hotel and board your flight back to India with many beautiful memories.
Call for Best Deal: +91 9870240354
Call for Best Deal: +91 9870240354
- Pick up and drop from airport/railway/bus station.
- Accommodation on double/twin sharing basis.
- All breakfast included at hotels.
- All transfers and sightseeing by private A/C vehicle.
- Driver’s bata, toll, parking, road tax, fuel charges All applicable taxes.
- Service Tax – 5% GST Extra.
- Any air/bus/rail fare Any other meals not mentioned in package inclusions.
- Any other destination not mentioned in itinerary.
- Any personal expenses such as laundry, room service, mini bar, telephone etc.
- Guide charges/boating charges/entrance fees for any sightseeing
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in inclusions.
- Supplementary cost for festival period, long weekend or peak season .