Certainly! Here are some popular sightseeing spots in Manesar:
- Heritage Transport Museum: Start your sightseeing tour by visiting the Heritage Transport Museum. It showcases the evolution of transportation in India through a collection of vintage cars, motorcycles, and other exhibits.
- Sultanpur National Park: Explore the Sultanpur National Park, a bird sanctuary known for its diverse avian species. You can enjoy bird-watching, nature walks, and photography in this serene natural habitat.
- Damdama Lake: Visit Damdama Lake, a beautiful reservoir located near Manesar. Enjoy boating, kayaking, and other water sports activities. The lake is surrounded by picturesque landscapes, making it a perfect spot for a relaxing day out.
- Manesar Golf Course: If you’re a golf enthusiast, visit the Manesar Golf Course. It offers a well-maintained course amidst green surroundings. Spend a leisurely day playing golf or simply enjoy the serene ambiance.
- Manesar Heritage Village: Explore the Manesar Heritage Village, which provides a glimpse into the traditional rural lifestyle, crafts, and culture of Haryana. Experience the vibrancy of the local traditions, architecture, and cuisine.
- Sohna: Take a short trip to Sohna, a nearby town known for its hot springs and ancient Shiva temple. Enjoy a dip in the natural hot water springs and visit the revered temple.
- Manesar Market: Take some time to explore the local market in Manesar. You can shop for traditional handicrafts, artifacts, clothing, and local specialties. Don’t forget to try some delicious local cuisine.
These are just a few of the attractions you can explore in Manesar. Make sure to check the opening hours and availability of these places before planning your visit. Enjoy your sightseeing tour in Manesar!
|02 Nights / 03 days
|Manesar – Sultanpur National Park – Heritage Transport Museum – Damdama Lake – Sohna – Manesar Golf Course – Manesar Heritage Village
|6,500/- Per Person (Min- 6 Person)
Day 01: Arrival at Manesar:
- Arrival in Manesar: Arrive at Manesar and check into your hotel or accommodation.
- Sultanpur National Park: Start your tour by visiting Sultanpur National Park, located about 20 kilometers from Manesar. Enjoy bird-watching and explore the park’s diverse flora and fauna.
- Heritage Transport Museum: Afterward, visit the Heritage Transport Museum, which showcases the evolution of transportation in India through a collection of vintage cars, motorcycles, and other exhibits.
- Dinner and Leisure: In the evening, enjoy a delicious dinner at a local restaurant or at your hotel. You can spend the rest of the evening at leisure, relaxing or exploring the local markets.
Day 02: Damdama Lake:
- Damdama Lake: Begin your day with a visit to Damdama Lake, a beautiful reservoir located near Manesar. Enjoy boating, picnicking, or indulge in adventure activities like rock climbing and rappelling.
- Sohna: Afterward, drive to Sohna, a nearby town known for its hot springs and ancient Shiva temple. Take a dip in the hot springs and explore the temple.
- Shopping at Manesar: Return to Manesar and spend the afternoon exploring the local markets. You can shop for handicrafts, traditional artifacts, and local specialties.
- Dinner and Relaxation: In the evening, enjoy a sumptuous dinner at a local restaurant and relax at your hotel.
Day 03: Visit Manesar Heritage Village:
- Leisurely Morning: Start the day with a leisurely breakfast at your hotel. Take some time to relax and enjoy the facilities of your accommodation.
- Manesar Golf Course: If you are a golf enthusiast, you can visit the Manesar Golf Course, which offers a beautiful and well-maintained course for golfers of all skill levels.
- Manesar Heritage Village: Explore the Manesar Heritage Village, a replica of a traditional Haryana village, which provides insights into the rural lifestyle, crafts, and culture of the region.
- Departure: After exploring Manesar, check out from your hotel and proceed with your onward journey.
Call for Best Deal: +91 9870240354
Call for Best Deal: +91 9870240354
- Pick up and drop from airport/railway/bus station.
- Accommodation on double/twin sharing basis.
- All breakfast included at hotels.
- All transfers and sightseeing by private A/C vehicle.
- Driver’s bata, toll, parking, road tax, fuel charges All applicable taxes.
- Service Tax – 5% GST Extra.
- Any air/bus/rail fare Any other meals not mentioned in package inclusions.
- Any other destination not mentioned in itinerary.
- Any personal expenses such as laundry, room service, mini bar, telephone etc.
- Guide charges/boating charges/entrance fees for any sightseeing
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in inclusions.
- Supplementary cost for festival period, long weekend or peak season .
Q: Where is Manesar located?
A: Manesar is a town situated in the Gurugram district of Haryana, India. It is conveniently located approximately 45 kilometers from New Delhi, making it easily accessible by road.
Q: How can I reach Manesar?
A: Manesar can be reached by road from nearby cities such as Delhi and Gurugram. You can hire a taxi or use app-based cab services for transportation. The travel time from Delhi to Manesar is usually around 1-2 hours, depending on traffic conditions.
Q: What are the popular attractions to visit in Manesar?
A: Manesar offers several attractions worth visiting. Some notable places include the Heritage Transport Museum, Sultanpur National Park, Damdama Lake, and the Manesar Golf Course. These attractions cater to various interests, ranging from history and nature to adventure and sports.
Q: Are there suitable accommodation options available in Manesar?
A: Yes, Manesar has a range of accommodation options, including resorts and hotels, where you can stay during your visit. Renowned establishments like The Westin Sohna Resort & Spa, Lemon Tree Hotel, and Best Western Resort Country Club provide comfortable lodging. It is recommended to make advance reservations to secure your preferred accommodation.
Q: Can I engage in adventure activities in Manesar?
A: Absolutely! Several resorts in Manesar offer a range of adventure activities to thrill-seekers. These activities may include ziplining, rock climbing, rappelling, and engaging in obstacle courses. Adventurous individuals and groups can enjoy these exhilarating experiences during their time in Manesar.
Q: Are there any wildlife sanctuaries or parks nearby?
A: Yes, Sultanpur National Park is located in close proximity to Manesar, making it an excellent choice for wildlife enthusiasts and birdwatchers. The park is home to numerous resident and migratory bird species, providing an opportunity for bird photography and tranquil nature walks.
Q: What are the local culinary specialties in Manesar?
A: Manesar boasts a diverse culinary scene, with a focus on traditional North Indian cuisine. Visitors can savor delicious dishes such as Kadhi Chawal, Butter Chicken, Dal Makhani, and various types of flavorful rotis (bread). Local restaurants and eateries offer an authentic taste of the region.
Q: Is Manesar considered a safe destination for tourists?
A: Yes, Manesar is generally considered safe for tourists. However, it is always advisable to take common safety precautions, such as safeguarding personal belongings, avoiding isolated areas at night, and following any local guidelines or recommendations to ensure a secure and pleasant experience.