An Arunachal Pradesh package tour from Guwahati offers an opportunity to explore the stunning landscapes, rich cultural heritage, and biodiversity of this northeastern state in India. Here is an overview of a package tour from Guwahati to Arunachal Pradesh:
Duration: The duration of the tour can vary depending on the itinerary and the places you want to cover. A typical package tour can range from 5 to 10 days.
Guwahati: The tour usually starts from Guwahati, the largest city in Assam. Guwahati is well-connected by air, rail, and road, and serves as the gateway to the northeastern states. You can visit popular attractions in Guwahati such as the Kamakhya Temple, Umananda Island, and the Assam State Museum before heading to Arunachal Pradesh.
Tawang: Tawang is one of the main highlights of the tour. It is a beautiful town located at an altitude of approximately 3,048 meters (10,000 feet) and is famous for its scenic landscapes, ancient monasteries, and Tibetan Buddhist culture. The Tawang Monastery, one of the largest Buddhist monasteries in the world, is a must-visit attraction. Other places of interest include the Sela Pass, Madhuri Lake, and the War Memorial.
Dirang: Dirang is another popular destination in Arunachal Pradesh. It is known for its picturesque landscapes, apple orchards, hot springs, and the Dirang Dzong (fortress). Visitors can enjoy leisurely walks, explore the local markets, and witness the traditional way of life in this charming town.
Bomdila: Bomdila is a hill town renowned for its monasteries, apple orchards, and panoramic views of the Eastern Himalayas. The Bomdila Monastery, also known as the Gompa, is a significant Buddhist site. The town also offers opportunities for trekking, birdwatching, and experiencing the local culture.
Namdapha National Park: A package tour to Arunachal Pradesh can include a visit to Namdapha National Park, a biodiverse and pristine national park in the Changlang district. It is a haven for wildlife enthusiasts, offering opportunities for trekking, birdwatching, and spotting rare and endangered species like the Bengal tiger and snow leopard.
Connectivity: The package tour usually includes transportation from Guwahati to Arunachal Pradesh and back. Depending on the itinerary, the mode of transport can be a combination of flights, trains, and road travel. Private vehicles or shared taxis are used for local transportation within Arunachal Pradesh.
Accommodation: Accommodation options in Arunachal Pradesh range from luxury hotels to guesthouses, resorts, and homestays. The package tour typically includes accommodation arrangements at various destinations.
Visiting Tips: Arunachal Pradesh is a remote and ecologically sensitive region, so it is advisable to follow the guidelines and regulations set by the local authorities. Respect the local customs and traditions, seek permission before photographing people or their houses, and maintain cleanliness and eco-friendly practices. Carry appropriate clothing, including warm clothing for higher altitudes and rain gear for the monsoon season.
Arunachal Pradesh Package Tour from Guwahati
|Arunachal Pradesh Package Tour from Guwahati
|06 Nights / 07 days
|Guwahati- Bhalukpong- Dirang – Tawang- Bomdila.
|20,500/- Per Person (Min- 6 Person)
Day 01: Arrival in Guwahati – Transfer to Bhalukpong
- Arrive at Guwahati Airport or Railway Station.
- Meet our representative and proceed to Bhalukpong, a picturesque town in Arunachal Pradesh.
- Check-in at the hotel and relax.
- Spend the rest of the day at leisure, exploring the nearby areas.
- Overnight stay in Bhalukpong.
Day 02: Bhalukpong – Dirang
- After breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive to Dirang.
- En route, visit the Tipi Orchidarium, a haven for orchid enthusiasts with a wide variety of orchids on display.
- Continue your journey to Dirang, a beautiful hill town known for its scenic landscapes.
- Visit the Dirang Dzong, a fortress-like structure offering panoramic views of the valley.
- Explore the local markets and interact with the Monpa tribe, known for their rich cultural heritage.
- Overnight stay in Dirang.
Day 03: Dirang – Tawang
- After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed to Tawang.
- En route, visit the Sela Pass, situated at an altitude of 13,700 feet and offering breathtaking views of the snow-covered mountains.
- Stop at the Jaswant Garh War Memorial, dedicated to the brave soldier Jaswant Singh Rawat.
- Continue your journey to Tawang, a town steeped in Tibetan Buddhist culture.
- Check-in at the hotel and relax.
- Overnight stay in Tawang.
Day 04:Tawang Sightseeing
- After breakfast, embark on a full-day sightseeing tour of Tawang.
- Visit the famous Tawang Monastery, the largest Buddhist monastery in India and an important pilgrimage site.
- Explore the Urgelling Monastery, the birthplace of the 6th Dalai Lama.
- Visit the Tawang War Memorial, dedicated to the martyrs of the 1962 Indo-China War.
- Explore the local markets and shop for traditional handicrafts.
- Overnight stay in Tawang.
Day 05: Tawang – Bomdila
- After breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive to Bomdila.
- On the way, visit the Nuranang Falls, a stunning waterfall cascading down from a height of 100 meters.
- Arrive in Bomdila, a picturesque town known for its Buddhist monasteries and scenic beauty.
- Visit the Bomdila Monastery, which offers panoramic views of the surrounding Himalayan landscapes.
- Explore the local markets and interact with the local Monpa tribe.
- Overnight stay in Bomdila.
Day 06: Bomdila – Guwahati
- After breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive back to Guwahati.
- Arrive in Guwahati and check-in at the hotel.
- Visit the Kamakhya Temple, a renowned Hindu temple dedicated to Goddess Kamakhya.
- Enjoy a sunset cruise on the Brahmaputra River (optional).
- Explore the local markets and indulge in some shopping.
- Overnight stay in Guwahati.
Day 07: Departure from Guwahati
- After breakfast, check out from the hotel.
- Depending on your departure time, you can visit the Assam State Museum or the Umananda Temple (optional).
- Our representative will drop you off at Guwahati Airport or Railway Station for your onward journey.
- Depart from Guwahati with beautiful memories of your Arunachal Pradesh tour.
Call for Best Deal: +91 9870240354
Call for Best Deal: +91 9870240354
- Pick up and drop from airport/railway/bus station.
- Accommodation on double/twin sharing basis.
- All breakfast included at hotels.
- All transfers and sightseeing by private A/C vehicle.
- Driver’s bata, toll, parking, road tax, fuel charges All applicable taxes.
- Service Tax – 5% GST Extra.
- Any air/bus/rail fare Any other meals not mentioned in package inclusions.
- Any other destination not mentioned in itinerary.
- Any personal expenses such as laundry, room service, mini bar, telephone etc.
- Guide charges/boating charges/entrance fees for any sightseeing
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in inclusions.
- Supplementary cost for festival period, long weekend or peak season .
What is the best way to reach Arunachal Pradesh from Guwahati?
The most common way to reach Arunachal Pradesh from Guwahati is by road. Guwahati is well-connected to major cities in India and has an airport and a railway station. From Guwahati, you can hire a taxi or take a shared cab to reach Arunachal Pradesh. The journey time may vary depending on the specific destination within Arunachal Pradesh.
What are the popular destinations to visit in Arunachal Pradesh?
Arunachal Pradesh offers a wealth of natural beauty and cultural diversity. Some popular destinations to visit include Tawang, Ziro, Bomdila, Dirang, Itanagar, Namdapha National Park, and the Siang Valley. These places showcase stunning landscapes, monasteries, wildlife, and the unique tribal culture of the region.
What is the ideal duration for an Arunachal Pradesh package tour from Guwahati?
The ideal duration for an Arunachal Pradesh package tour from Guwahati depends on the specific destinations you wish to cover and the activities you want to engage in. A typical duration for a comprehensive tour is around 7-10 days, allowing you to explore the major highlights of Arunachal Pradesh. However, shorter tours of 3-5 days are also possible, focusing on specific regions or attractions.
Are there specific tour packages available for Arunachal Pradesh from Guwahati?
Yes, there are tour packages available that cater specifically to Arunachal Pradesh from Guwahati. These packages often include accommodation, transportation, sightseeing, and sometimes meals. You can choose from various options, such as adventure tours, cultural tours, nature-based tours, or customized itineraries based on your preferences.
What are the must-visit attractions in Arunachal Pradesh?
Some must-visit attractions in Arunachal Pradesh include Tawang Monastery, Sela Pass, Ziro Valley, Dirang Dzong, Namdapha National Park, Ita Fort, Bomdila Monastery, and the Siang River. These places offer breathtaking views, spiritual experiences, cultural insights, and opportunities for adventure activities.
Is it safe to travel to Arunachal Pradesh from Guwahati?
Arunachal Pradesh is generally safe for tourists. However, it is advisable to check the current situation and travel advisories before planning your trip. It is recommended to book through reputable travel agencies or tour operators who have experience in organizing tours in the region. Additionally, it is always wise to follow local guidelines, respect local customs, and take necessary precautions during your journey.