Anantapur is a city in the state of Andhra Pradesh, India, known for its historical monuments, temples, and scenic beauty.
Anantapur Tour Package for 5 Days
|Anantapur Tour Package for 5 Days
|03 Night / 04 Days
|Anantapur – Penukonda Fort – Gooty Fort – Rayadurg Fort – Sri Kadiri Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Temple – Bukkapatnam Fort – Sri Veerabhadra Temple – Anantapur
|10,500/- Per Person (Min- 6 person applicable)
Day 01: Arrive at Anantapur
- Arrive at Anantapur and check into your hotel.
- Visit the Anantapuram Clock Tower and pay a visit to the nearby Sri Kamakshi Temple.
- In the evening, head to the ISKCON Temple for some evening prayers and sightseeing.
Day 02: Visit to the Penukonda Fort
- Start your day with a visit to the Penukonda Fort, which is located about 80 km from Anantapur. This fort is known for its architectural beauty and stunning views of the surrounding landscape.
- On the way back to Anantapur, stop by the Lepakshi Temple, a 16th-century temple that is famous for its exquisite carvings and murals.
- In the evening, head to the Gooty Fort, which is located about 52 km from Anantapur. This fort is perched atop a hill and offers breathtaking views of the surrounding countryside.
Day 03: Visiting the Sri Kadiri Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Temple
- Start your day by visiting the Sri Kadiri Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Temple, which is one of the most important temples in the region. This temple is dedicated to Lord Narasimha and is known for its unique architecture and spiritual significance.
- In the afternoon, head to the Rayadurg Fort, which is located about 50 km from Anantapur. This fort was built in the 16th century and is known for its impressive fortifications and stunning views of the surrounding landscape.
- In the evening, take a stroll around the local markets and try some of the local cuisine.
Day 04: Visiting the Sri Veerabhadra Temple
- Start your day by visiting the Hemavathi Temple, which is located about 50 km from Anantapur. This temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and is known for its beautiful architecture and serene surroundings.
- After visiting the temple, head to the Bukkapatnam Fort, which is located about 25 km from Anantapur. This fort is known for its rich history and architectural beauty.
- In the evening, head back to Anantapur and spend some time relaxing in your hotel.
Day 05: Visiting the Sri Veerabhadra Temple
- Check-out from your hotel and head to the Tadipatri Fort, a beautiful fort located about 50 km from Anantapur
- Visit the Sri Chintala Venkataramana Swamy Temple, a famous temple located in Tadipatri
- End the tour with a visit to the Sri Kasivisweswara Swamy Temple, a beautiful temple dedicated to Lord Shiva, located near Tadipatri
- Depart from Anantapur and head back home.
Call for Best Deal: +91 9870240354
Call for Best Deal: +91 9870240354
- Pick up and drop from airport/railway/bus station.
- Accommodation on double/twin sharing basis.
- All breakfast included at hotels.
- All transfers and sightseeing by private A/C vehicle.
- Driver’s bata, toll, parking, road tax, fuel charges All applicable taxes.
- Service Tax – 5% GST Extra.
- Any air/bus/rail fare Any other meals not mentioned in package inclusions.
- Any other destination not mentioned in itinerary.
- Any personal expenses such as laundry, room service, mini bar, telephone etc.
- Guide charges/boating charges/entrance fees for any sightseeing
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in inclusions.
- Supplementary cost for festival period, long weekend or peak season .
Q1: What are some popular attractions to visit in Anantapur?
A1: Anantapur offers a range of popular attractions to visit. Some must-visit places include Lepakshi Temple, Penukonda Fort, Sri Sathya Sai Prasanthi Nilayam, ISKCON Temple, and Puttaparthi Village. These attractions showcase the rich heritage, spirituality, and architectural wonders of Anantapur.
Q2: How can I reach Anantapur?
A2: Anantapur is well-connected by road and rail. The nearest airport is Kempegowda International Airport in Bengaluru, which is approximately 200 kilometers away. From Bengaluru, you can reach Anantapur by road or train. Anantapur also has its own railway station, making it accessible by train from various cities in India.
Q3: What is the best time to visit Anantapur?
A3: The best time to visit Anantapur is during the winter months from October to February when the weather is pleasant and ideal for outdoor activities. The temperature remains moderate, making it suitable for exploring the attractions and enjoying the cultural and historical sites of Anantapur.
Q4: Are there any accommodation options in Anantapur?
A4: Yes, there are accommodation options available in Anantapur to suit different budgets and preferences. You can find hotels, resorts, guesthouses, and lodges in and around the city. It’s recommended to book your accommodation in advance, especially during peak tourist seasons, to ensure availability.
Q5: What are the nearby attractions to visit from Anantapur?
A5: There are several nearby attractions that you can visit from Anantapur. Some popular ones include Puttaparthi (famous for the Prasanthi Nilayam Ashram), Lepakshi (known for its ancient temples and stunning artwork), Hampi (a UNESCO World Heritage Site with ancient ruins), and Bellary Fort (a historical fort with architectural significance).
Q6: Can I customize the Anantapur tour package as per my preferences?
A6: Yes, many tour operators offer customizable Anantapur tour packages. You can discuss your preferences, duration of stay, attractions you want to visit, and any specific requirements with the tour operator. They can tailor the package to suit your needs and provide a personalized experience.
Q7: Are there any special cultural events or festivals in Anantapur?
A7: Anantapur has a rich cultural heritage and celebrates several festivals throughout the year. Some notable festivals include Sri Satyanarayana Swamy Kalyanam, Lepakshi Utsav, and Sri Sathya Sai Baba’s birthday celebrations in Puttaparthi. These festivals offer a glimpse into the local traditions, rituals, and vibrant cultural celebrations.
Q8: Is it possible to visit nearby wildlife sanctuaries or national parks from Anantapur?
A8: Yes, it is possible to visit nearby wildlife sanctuaries or national parks from Anantapur. Some options include Rollapadu Wildlife Sanctuary (known for its bird population), Gandikota Forest Reserve, and the Belum Caves area (where you can find some unique fauna). These destinations can be included in your itinerary for a comprehensive experience.
Q9: Can I visit the Sri Sathya Sai Prasanthi Nilayam during my Anantapur tour?
A9: Yes, you can visit the Sri Sathya Sai Prasanthi Nilayam during your Anantapur tour. It is a spiritual ashram located in Puttaparthi, which is around 80 kilometers from Anantapur. The ashram is dedicated to Sri Sathya Sai Baba and is a significant pilgrimage site. Visitors can experience the peaceful ambiance, attend spiritual discourses, and witness the daily rituals.
Q10: Are there any local markets or shopping areas in Anantapur?
A10: Yes, Anantapur has local markets and shopping areas where you can explore and purchase traditional handicrafts, textiles, and local products. Some popular shopping spots include the Clock Tower Market, Kamala Nagar Market, and the Puttaparthi Bazaar. These markets offer a glimpse into the local culture and provide opportunities for souvenir shopping.