Nishat Bagh is a beautiful Mughal garden located near the Dal Lake in Srinagar, Kashmir. It is also known as the Garden of Joy, Garden of Gladness, or Garden of Delight. It was built in 1633 by Asif Khan, the elder brother of Nur Jehan, the wife of Emperor Jahangir. The garden has 12 terraces that represent the 12 zodiac signs, and each terrace has a different theme and design. The garden also has a central water channel with fountains, and is surrounded by tall Chinar trees that provide shade and tranquility.
If you are interested in visiting Nishat Bagh, there are several tour packages that you can choose from. Some of the popular ones are:
– Nishat Bagh – Kashmir Adventure Tours: This website offers various tour packages that cover Nishat Bagh and other attractions in Kashmir, such as Gulmarg, Pahalgam, Sonamarg, and Leh Ladakh. The packages also include activities like trekking, skiing, rafting, and camping. The duration of the packages ranges from 4 days to 15 days¹.
– Nishat Bagh – Travel Zone Varanasi: This website offers a 6 days and 5 nights tour package that covers Nishat Bagh and other Mughal gardens in Srinagar, such as Shalimar Bagh, Chashme Shahi, and Pari Mahal. The package also includes visits to places like Dal Lake, Shankaracharya Temple, Hazratbal Shrine, and Awantipura Ruins².
– Nishat Bagh – Fortune Holidays Kashmir Travel Packages: This website offers a 5 days and 4 nights tour package that covers Nishat Bagh and other pilgrimages in Kashmir, such as Amarnath Cave, Kheer Bhawani Temple, Martand Sun Temple, and Jama Masjid. The package also includes sightseeing in Srinagar, Gulmarg, and Pahalgam³.
These are some of the options for visiting Nishat Bagh and experiencing the beauty and culture of Kashmir. You can also customize your own tour package according to your preferences and budget. I hope you find this information helpful 😊
Nishat Bagh Tour Package
|Nishat Bagh Tour Package
|04Nights / 05days
|Srinagar- Gulmarg- Pahalgam.
|15,500/- Per Person (Min- 6 Person)
Day 01: Srinagar Arrival
- Arrival at the Srinagar International Airport and transfer to your hotel in Srinagar.
- After check-in, spend the day relaxing and acclimatizing to the surroundings.
- Check-in at the resort or hotel and freshen up
- Rest of the day at leisure to relax and enjoy the natural surroundings
- Overnight stay in Taptapani
Day 02:Srinagar Sightseeing
- After breakfast, embark on a sightseeing tour of Srinagar.
- Visit the famous Nishat Bagh, also known as the “Garden of Bliss.”
- Explore the beautifully landscaped terraced gardens, adorned with colorful flowers, fountains, and cascading water channels.
- Enjoy the breathtaking views of the Dal Lake and the Zabarwan Mountains from various viewpoints within the garden.
- After visiting Nishat Bagh, you can also explore other attractions in Srinagar such as the Shalimar Bagh and the Hazratbal Shrine.
- In the evening, return to the hotel and relax.
Day 03: Gulmarg Excursion
- After breakfast, take a day trip to Gulmarg, located approximately 50 kilometers from Srinagar.
- Enjoy the scenic drive through picturesque landscapes.
- Upon reaching Gulmarg, explore the “Meadow of Flowers” and take a leisurely walk amidst the sprawling meadows.
- You can also opt for activities like horse riding or a cable car ride (Gondola) to enjoy panoramic views of the snow-covered mountains.
- In the evening, return to Srinagar and have dinner at a local restaurant.
Day 04: Pahalgam- Srinagar
- After breakfast, proceed for a day trip to Pahalgam, situated around 90 kilometers from Srinagar.
- En route, visit the famous Martand Sun Temple, an ancient temple dedicated to the Sun God.
- Upon reaching Pahalgam, explore the scenic beauty of the “Valley of Shepherds.”
- Visit the Betab Valley, Chandanwari, and Aru Valley, known for their picturesque landscapes and adventure activities.
- You can also enjoy a pony ride to the beautiful Lidder Valley.
- In the evening, return to Srinagar and spend leisure time exploring the local markets.
Day 05: Srinagar
- After breakfast, check out from the hotel and transfer to the Srinagar International Airport for your departure.
- Take back wonderful memories of your Nishat Bagh tour package.
Call for Best Deal: +91 9870240354
Call for Best Deal: +91 9870240354
- Pick up and drop from airport/railway/bus station.
- Accommodation on double/twin sharing basis.
- All breakfast included at hotels.
- All transfers and sightseeing by private A/C vehicle.
- Driver’s bata, toll, parking, road tax, fuel charges All applicable taxes.
- Service Tax – 5% GST Extra.
- Any air/bus/rail fare Any other meals not mentioned in package inclusions.
- Any other destination not mentioned in itinerary.
- Any personal expenses such as laundry, room service, mini bar, telephone etc.
- Guide charges/boating charges/entrance fees for any sightseeing
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in inclusions.
- Supplementary cost for festival period, long weekend or peak season .
What is Nishat Bagh?
Nishat Bagh is a beautiful Mughal garden located on the eastern side of Dal Lake in Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India. It is known for its stunning terraced layout, fountains, colorful flowerbeds, and breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains.
Are there any tour packages available for Nishat Bagh?
Yes, there are tour packages available that include a visit to Nishat Bagh. These packages are generally offered by travel agencies or tour operators specializing in Kashmir tourism.
What does a typical Nishat Bagh tour package include?
A typical Nishat Bagh tour package may include accommodation in Srinagar, transportation to and from the garden, a guided tour of Nishat Bagh, visits to other nearby attractions like Shalimar Bagh and Dal Lake, and meals. Some packages may also offer additional activities like shikara boat rides on Dal Lake.
How long does a Nishat Bagh tour package usually last?
The duration of a Nishat Bagh tour package can vary. It can range from a few hours for a quick visit to a full day or more, depending on the itinerary and the places covered in the package.
How can I book a Nishat Bagh tour package?
To book a Nishat Bagh tour package, you can contact travel agencies or tour operators that specialize in Kashmir tourism. You can reach out to them through their websites, email, or phone numbers to inquire about the available packages and make a booking.
Can I visit Nishat Bagh independently without a tour package?
Yes, you can visit Nishat Bagh independently without a tour package. The garden is open to all visitors, and you can explore it at your own pace. However, if you prefer the convenience of a guided tour or want to combine it with other attractions, a tour package might be a better option.
Are there any specific timings to visit Nishat Bagh?
Nishat Bagh is generally open from morning until evening. The exact opening and closing times may vary depending on the season and weather conditions. It’s advisable to check the current timings before planning your visit to ensure the garden is open during your preferred time.
Is photography allowed inside Nishat Bagh?
Photography is usually allowed inside Nishat Bagh. However, there may be restrictions on photography in certain areas or during specific events. It’s always a good idea to inquire about the specific photography guidelines at the garden or check with your tour operator.