Mauritius Holiday Packages
Longing for a tropical paradise week-long vacation in international land? Then Mauritius can be a really good option for your holiday destination. An underwater enthusiast, who loves beaches, enjoys water sports, tastes great food, and romantic attractions, there are a myriad of reasons why Mauritius is one of the best holiday destinations in the world for any kind of tourist. Apart from nature, if we are to talk about Mauritian cuisine, it has influences from Indian, African, Asian and even French kitchens. Moreover, Mauritius is the perfect destination to spend an extended vacation for island hopping if you love exploring. Shop, hike, dive, Mauritius tour can give you all. Tap into our Mauritius holiday packages to enjoy eye-popping scenes of the Mauritian attractions at an affordable price range.
At Indian Temple Tour, we can design a package that includes all the facilities you desire while staying within your price range, and we’ll make sure your schedule is well-thought-out so you can fully enjoy Mauritius.
Mauritius Tour Package
|Mauritius Holiday Packages
|6 Nights / 7 Days
|Mauritius- Mauritius North Island Tour- Mauritius South Island Tour- island paradise.
|₹ 27,000/-Per-Person(Min- 6 Person)
Day 1: Welcome to Mauritius
Greetings from Mauritius! Your 6 nights 7 days in Mauritius travel package begins here. Meet our tour representative when you arrive at Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport. You will be escorted to the hotel where you will check-in. Enjoy your evening in leisure or go shopping in the nearby areas.
Day 2: Ile Aux Cerfs Island adventure
The 2nd day is scheduled for touring Ile Aux Cerfs Island and taking in its serene beauty. You can even participate in exhilarating water sports there.
Day 3: Enjoy your day leisurely
Spend today at leisure engaging in your own activities or relaxing after an intense, adventurous day.
Day 4: Explore the North Island
Proceed to the North Island of Mauritius on the 4th day. Check out popular sites, including the Champ de Mars Racetrack, Caudan Waterfront, and Place d’Armes.
Day 5: Take a tour of the South Island
Explore the South Island today to tour around the vibrant city of Curepipe. Apart from that, you can cover Chamarel Waterfall, the seven-coloured earth of Trou aux Cerfs, Grand Bassin Lake, etc.
Day 6: Check out the scenic wonders of island paradise
Today, go for a leisurely exploration of the island nation. You can visit scenic locations like tea plantations, sugarcane farms, and lovely colorful meadows.
Day 7: Departure for home
After breakfast, depart for Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport to board your flight home.
Package cost @ INR 18,000 /- per person+ 5 % GST
Call for Best Deal: +91 9870240354
Call for Best Deal: +91 9870240354
- Pick up and drop from airport/railway/bus station.
- Accommodation on double/twin sharing basis.
- All breakfast included at hotels.
- All transfers and sightseeing by private A/C vehicle.
- Driver’s bata, toll, parking, road tax, fuel charges All applicable taxes.
- Service Tax – 5% GST Extra.
- Any air/bus/rail fare Any other meals not mentioned in package inclusions.
- Any other destination not mentioned in itinerary.
- Any personal expenses such as laundry, room service, mini bar, telephone etc.
- Guide charges/boating charges/entrance fees for any sightseeing
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in inclusions.
- Supplementary cost for festival period, long weekend or peak season .