Day 01: Arrive at Leh
Arrive at Leh Airport. A representative will greet you upon arrival at Leh Airport, transferred to the hotel and Check – in into the hotel. Day for relax. In the Evening visit to Leh Palace, this Palace provides panoramic views of Leh and Surrounding areas, it holds a rich collection of jewellery, Ornaments, Ceremonial dresses and Crowns. Dinner and Overnight at Leh.
Day 02: Leh – Local Sightseeing’s
In the morning after breakfast leave for local Sightseeing’s. Visit the Pathar Sahib. It is a beautiful Gurudwara constructed in the memory of Guru Nanak. After that visit to Magnetic Hill is another wonder and must visit location. The two colours of Indus and Zanskar rivers can be distinctly seen at the confluence. It is an amazing place to sit, relax, and enjoy a picnic with family and friends. On the way back one can visit Hall of Fame, A museum by Indian army which is very much educational. After that Visit Shanti stupa, it is a beautiful Stupa which holds the relics of Buddha, it’s a religious attraction. For those who are not religious, Shanti stupa which is located on a small hill offers a scenic view of Leh City. Dinner and Overnight at Leh.
Day 03: Leh – Pangong – Leh
In the morning after breakfast Proceed to Pangong through Changla Pass 17,350 ft. This Pass is third Highest Motorable road in the world. After that visit to Pangong Lake, enjoy the color changing lake and the sun set on the banks of lake and also visit the most famous 3 Idiots Point. On the way back, optional visit to Shay Palace and Thiksey monastery as per your energy levels. Dinner and Overnight at Leh.
Day 04: Khardungla Trip
In the morning after breakfast go for a Half day visit to world’s highest motorable pass“Khardung La”. Return to Leh city. Evening visit to Leh Market. Finish your shopping. Dinner and overnight in Leh.
Day 05: Fly Home
- Sedan Cab for upto four persons
- Travera for upto eight persons
- Innova for upto seven persons
- Tempo Traveller for more than eight persons
- Meeting and assistance on arrival.
- AC accommodations in Budget hotels.
- Daily Buffet/ fixed Menu breakfast.
- Air-conditioned Vehicle for sightseeing and excursions as per Group Size.
- Driver Bata, Toll tax and parking.
- Hotel and vehicle Tax.
- Tour Manager Services. (Minimum 15 Pax Required to avail tour manager Services).
- Any Airfare & Any Train fare.
- Monuments entry fee.
- Camera & video fee in monuments.
- Any meal not specified above.
- Any personal nature tip, laundry telephone calls.
- Service Tax – 5 % GST