Dwarkadhish Temple is one of the most sacred and revered Hindu temples in India. It is located in the ancient city of Dwarka, on the western coast of Gujarat. It is dedicated to Lord Krishna, who is also known as Dwarkadhish, meaning the Lord of Dwarka. The temple is believed to be built on the original site of Krishna’s palace, where he ruled over the kingdom of Dwarka. The temple is also one of the four Char Dham pilgrimage sites, along with Badrinath, Jagannath and Rameshwaram.
There are many tour packages available for visiting Dwarkadhish Temple and other nearby attractions. Some of the popular ones are:
– Tour Packages – Dwarkadish Temple: This website offers various tour packages that cover Dwarkadish Temple and other temples in Gujarat, such as Somnath, Nageshwar, Dakor, Shrinathji, and Akshardham. The packages also include visits to places like Gir National Park, Diu Island, Porbandar, and Jamnagar. The duration of the packages ranges from 3 days to 10 days.
– Somnath Dwarka Holiday Package: This package is a short 2 nights and 3 days tour that covers Dwarkadish Temple and Somnath Temple, which are two of the 12 Jyotirlingas in India. The package also includes sightseeing in Jamnagar and Porbandar.
– Dwarka Somnath Package From Delhi: This package is a 4 nights and 5 days tour that covers Dwarkadish Temple, Somnath Temple, Nageshwar Temple, Bet Dwarka Temple, and Porbandar. The package also includes flights from Delhi to Ahmedabad and back.
These are some of the options for visiting Dwarkadhish Temple and experiencing the spiritual and cultural richness of Gujarat. You can choose the one that suits your budget, time, and preferences. I hope you find this information helpful 😊
Dwarkadhish Temple Tour Package
|Dwarkadhish Temple Tour Package
|04Nights / 05days
|Jamnagar- Dwarka – Porbandar- Somnath.
|15,500/- Per Person (Min- 6 Person)
Day 01: Jamnagar- Dwarka
- Arrival at the nearest airport or railway station in Jamnagar, Gujarat.
- Meet and greet with a representative who will assist with your transfer to the hotel in Dwarka.
- Check-in to the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure, exploring the local surroundings and relaxing.
Day 02:Dwarka Sightseeing
- After breakfast, proceed for a full day of sightseeing in Dwarka.
- Visit the famous Dwarkadhish Temple, dedicated to Lord Krishna.
- Explore the temple complex, witness the Aarti ceremony, and seek blessings from the deity.
- Visit other significant temples in the area, such as the Nageshwar Jyotirlinga Temple and Rukmini Devi Temple.
- In the evening, enjoy a serene walk along the Dwarka Beach and witness the beautiful sunset.
- Return to the hotel and have dinner.
Day 03: Dwarka Excursion
- After breakfast, embark on a day trip to Bet Dwarka, located around 30 kilometers from Dwarka.
- Take a boat ride to reach Bet Dwarka, an island known for its religious significance.
- Visit the ancient temples on the island, including the Bet Dwarkadhish Temple and the Rukmini Temple.
- Enjoy the peaceful atmosphere and scenic views of the Arabian Sea.
- Return to Dwarka in the evening and spend leisure time exploring the local markets.
Day 04: Porbandar- Somnath
- After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed to Porbandar, located approximately 100 kilometers from Dwarka.
- Visit the Kirti Mandir, the birthplace of Mahatma Gandhi and a museum dedicated to his life.
- Explore the Sudama Temple, dedicated to Lord Krishna’s childhood friend Sudama.
- Afterward, continue the journey to Somnath, located around 130 kilometers from Porbandar.
- Upon reaching Somnath, visit the famous Somnath Temple, one of the 12 Jyotirlinga shrines dedicated to Lord Shiva.
- Witness the evening Aarti ceremony and enjoy the serene ambiance of the temple.
- Check in to a hotel in Somnath and rest for the night.
Call for Best Deal: +91 9870240354
Call for Best Deal: +91 9870240354
- Pick up and drop from airport/railway/bus station.
- Accommodation on double/twin sharing basis.
- All breakfast included at hotels.
- All transfers and sightseeing by private A/C vehicle.
- Driver’s bata, toll, parking, road tax, fuel charges All applicable taxes.
- Service Tax – 5% GST Extra.
- Any air/bus/rail fare Any other meals not mentioned in package inclusions.
- Any other destination not mentioned in itinerary.
- Any personal expenses such as laundry, room service, mini bar, telephone etc.
- Guide charges/boating charges/entrance fees for any sightseeing
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in inclusions.
- Supplementary cost for festival period, long weekend or peak season .
What is Dwarkadhish Temple?
Dwarkadhish Temple, also known as Dwarkadhish Temple, is a prominent Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Krishna, located in Dwarka, Gujarat, India. It is considered one of the Char Dham pilgrimage sites in Hinduism.
Are there any tour packages available for Dwarkadhish Temple?
Yes, there are tour packages available for Dwarkadhish Temple. These packages are offered by tour operators or travel agencies specializing in religious tours in Gujarat.
What does a typical Dwarkadhish Temple tour package include?
A typical Dwarkadhish Temple tour package may include accommodation, transportation, guided temple tours, visits to other important temples in Dwarka like Rukmini Devi Temple, Beyt Dwarka, and Nageshwar Jyotirlinga Temple, and meals. Some packages may also include sightseeing in nearby areas.
How long does a Dwarkadhish Temple tour package usually last?
The duration of a Dwarkadhish Temple tour package can vary. It can range from a few days to a week or more, depending on the itinerary and the places covered in the package.
How can I book a Dwarkadhish Temple tour package?
To book a Dwarkadhish Temple tour package, you can contact travel agencies or tour operators that specialize in Gujarat pilgrimage tours. You can reach out to them through their websites, email, or phone numbers to inquire about the available packages and make a booking.
Can I visit Dwarkadhish Temple independently without a tour package?
Yes, you can visit Dwarkadhish Temple independently without a tour package. The temple is open to all visitors, and you can explore it at your own pace. However, if you prefer the convenience of a guided tour or wish to visit other attractions in the area, a tour package might be a better option.
Are there any specific dress code requirements for visiting Dwarkadhish Temple?
There is no specific dress code mentioned for visiting Dwarkadhish Temple. However, it is always respectful to dress modestly and conservatively when visiting religious places in India.
Is photography allowed inside the temple premises?
Photography is generally allowed inside Dwarkadhish Temple. However, there may be restrictions on photography during specific rituals or in certain areas of the temple. It’s best to inquire about the specific photography guidelines at the temple or check with your tour operator.