Day 01 : Arrival at Delhi
Arrive late night at New Delhi International airport and Transfer to Hotel, Over night stay in Hotel
Day 02: Delhi
After breakfast at the hotel, leave by car with Govt. approved language speaking guide for the day tour of Delhi visiting Jamia Mosque, Red Fort, Ghandi Samadi, walk through the small lanes of Chandni Chowk. After visiting old Delhi stop for lunch in Connaught Place, which houses many famous restaurants of different cuisine. After lunch leave for the tour of New Delhi Visiting Laxmi Narayan Temple, drive past The Presidents House, Embassy area, followed by visit to India Gate, Himayun Tomb, Bahai Temple (Lotus Temple) and Qutab Minar. Evening: Shopping + light and sound show. Dinner and overnight at Hotel in Delhi.
Day 03 : Delhi – Patna
After Breakfast transfer to Delhi Domestic Airport / Fly to Patna and afternoon Pickup from Patna Airport and Transfer to Hotel, check in Hotel, and visit patna Local Sightseeing (Gole Ghar & Mahatma Gandi Setu Bandh, and Ganges) and Overnight stay in Hotel
Day 04 : Patna – Bodhgaya
After Breakfast drive to Bodhgaya (125 kms. / 3 hrs.) where the Buddha attained enlightenment and which is one of the most sacred pilgrimage places for the Buddhist. Enroute visit Nalanda and Rajgir. Nalanda-a great center of Buddhist learning and one of the most famed university citadels of ancient times. Rajgir-it was once the ancient capital of the powerful kingdom of Maghada. From the out skirts of Rajgir, a historic road leads to Gridha – Kuta or vultures peak where the Buddha preached, here the first Buddhist Council was held after the Lord’s Mahaparinirvana.
Day 05 : Bodhgaya
Sightseeing of Bodhgaya. Here under the Bodhi Tree, Shakyamuni Gautama attained supreme knowledge to become Buddha, “the Enlightened one” the propounder of one of the great relegious of the world. River Nirajnana in which the Buddha bathed after attaining elightment flows qulitely outside the tiny hamlet. Overnight in Bodhgaya.
Day 06 : Bodhgaya – Varanasi
Morning leave Bodhgaya for Varanasi (275 kms. / 7-8 hrs.) by Surface. Later, excursion to Sarnath the place Lord Buddha gave its sermon. Overnight in Varanasi
Day 07 : In Varanasi:
Arrive Varanasi in the morning and transfer to hotel visiting Sarnath enroute, an important Buddhist pilgrimage point. Afternoon we proceed for the city tour visiting various temples including The Vishwanath Temple, built by the Birlas, was planned by Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya. The Bharat Mata Temple houses, instead of gods and goddesses, a huge relief map in marble of the whole of Indian subcontinent. The Tulsi Manas Temple, built in 1964, is dedicated to Lord Rama. Evening view “Aarti” ceremony on the Ghats. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 08 : Varanasi – Kushinagar
Early morning boat ride on the River Ganges to see the sun rise and the bathing ghats of an ancient Hindu city. Later, leave Varanasi for Kushinagar (250 kms. / 7-8 hrs.). Overnight in Kushinagar.
Day 09 : Kushinagar – Lumbini – Balrampur
Morning visit Mahaparinirvana Temple and Ramabhar Stupa. Later drive to Lumbini by surface (170 kms. / 4 hrs.). Sightseeing of Lumbini where the Lord Buddha was born. Visit the pillar raised by Emperor Ashok, In the twenty first year after his coronation at the birthplace. Proceed to Balrampur (197 kms. / 6 hrs.)
Day 10 : Balrampur – Sravasti – Lucknow – New Delhi (By Train)
Leave Balrampur for Lucknow enroute visit Sravasti ( Sahet-Mahet) capital of the ancient kingdom of Kosala, an active centre for Buddhism. and after sightseeing proceed to the Lucknow Railway Station, and Overnight in Train
Day 11 : Delhi
Early Morning Pickup from New Delhi Railway Station and drop to the hotel , after fresh up, breakfast in Hotel, and full day Free and Shopping and evening Transfer to the Airport.
TOUR COST INCLUDES-
- 04 Nights accommodation in above mentioned or similar hotels
- All meals at Great Rann of Kutch & Mandvi
- Air-conditioned car for sightseeing and excursions as per our itinerary
- Driver allowance, Toll tax and parking
TOUR COST EXCLUDES-
- Air fare / train fare
- Camera charges.
- Coolie / porter charges.
- Donations at temples.
- Extended stay or travelling due to any reason.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Any meals other then those specified in Tour Cost Includes’
- Any other item not specified in ‘Tour cost includes’
- 5% Government service tax
Terms & Condition
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- As per the Government directive, foreigners are requested to produce their passport as photo identity proof and Indians can produce any govt. approved photo identity such as Driving License/Pan Card/Voter ID card/Passport at the point of check-in at the hotel.
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees and valid for Indian National only.
- Above mentioned rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rooms are subject to availability at the time of receiving firm booking.
- In case of non-availability of the mentioned hotels, similar kind/quality of hotels will be provided, which can change the above package cost.
- 100 % advance shall have to be paid before departure out of which 50% has to be paid at the time of booking tour.
- Package cost valid till 30th September 2017
- Package rates are not applicable in festival period like Diwali & X-mas
- 31 days & prior to arrival – 10% of the tour/service cost.
- 30 days to 21 days prior to arrival – 15% of the tour/service cost.
- 20 days to 11 days prior to arrival – 25% of the tour/service cost.
- 10 days to 06 days prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
- 05 days & less, prior to arrival or no show – NO REFUND
- Festivals Like Diwali, X-mas and Long weekend – No Refund on cancellation