Day 01: Arrive at Leh
Arrive at Leh Airport. A representative will greet you upon arrival at Leh Airport, transferred to the hotel and Check – in into the hotel. Day for relax. In the Evening visit to Leh Palace, this Palace provides panoramic views of Leh and Surrounding areas, it holds a rich collection of jewellery, Ornaments, Ceremonial dresses and Crowns. Dinner and Overnight at Leh.
Day 02: Leh – Local Sightseeing’s
In the morning after breakfast leave for local Sightseeing’s. Visit the Pathar Sahib. It is a beautiful Gurudwara constructed in the memory of Guru Nanak. After that visit to Magnetic Hill is another wonder and must visit location. The two colours of Indus and Zanskar rivers can be distinctly seen at the confluence. It is an amazing place to sit, relax, and enjoy a picnic with family and friends. On the way back one can visit Hall of Fame, A museum by Indian army which is very much educational. After that Visit Shanti stupa, it is a beautiful Stupa which holds the relics of Buddha, it’s a religious attraction. For those who are not religious, Shanti stupa which is located on a small hill offers a scenic view of Leh City. Dinner and Overnight at Leh.
Day 03: Leh – Nubra Valley via Khardung La
In the morning after breakfast Proceed to Nubra Valley, It is a tri-armed valley located to the north east of Ladakh valley. You will go through world’s highest motorable pass, The Khardung La. The average altitude of the valley is about 10,000 ft. i.e. 3048 metres above the sea level. The drive is along Shyok River and its river deserts and Oasis.Nubra has acquired fame for its sand dunes, the cold desert that surrounds it, also enjoy Bactrian camels and its breath-taking natural beauty Dinner and Overnight at Hunder.
Day 04: Nubra valley – Leh
In the morning after breakfast Proceed back to Leh. Free day for relax, Shopping, and Leisure. Dinner and Overnight at Leh.
Day 05: Leh – Pangong – Leh
Day 06: Monastery Tour
Day 07: Fly Home
- Sedan Cab for upto four persons
- Travera for upto eight persons
- Innova for upto seven persons
- Tempo Traveller for more than eight persons
- Meeting and assistance on arrival.
- AC accommodations in Budget hotels.
- Daily Buffet/ fixed Menu breakfast.
- Air-conditioned Vehicle for sightseeing and excursions as per Group Size.
- Driver Bata, Toll tax and parking.
- Hotel and vehicle Tax.
- Tour Manager Services. (Minimum 15 Pax Required to avail tour manager Services).
- Any Airfare & Any Train fare.
- Monuments entry fee.
- Camera & video fee in monuments.
- Any meal not specified above.
- Any personal nature tip, laundry telephone calls.
- Service Tax – 5 % GST