Do you want to witness the captivating charm of the Himalayan peaks, dive into nature’s serenity, and the top tourist attractions of ‘Land of Gods’? Browse through our Uttarakhand tourism packages from Delhi for your next vacation tour. Uttarakhand tourism is rather advanced to welcome almost any kind of traveller and tourist journey. Whether you want to indulge in adventure activities, spiritual activities, or a romantic getaway, Uttarakhand has a plethora of activities suitable for every tourist.
On your 3 days Uttarakhand tour package, you can explore some of the famous hill stations that include Nainital, Rishikesh, Ranikhet, etc., or you can choose the Auli Chopta tour as an alternative. At Indian Temple Tour, we guarantee you to have a hassle-free tour experience with our quality accommodation and transportation arrangement facility, guide and food amenities and a personalised itinerary covering all your desired locations within your affordable budget range. A gorgeous Nainital and Ranikhet tour awaits you.
Uttarakhand Tourism Packages from Delhi
|Uttarakhand Tourism Packages from Delhi
|02 Nights / 03 Days
|Nainital – Cave Garden – Lake View Point – Ranikhet.
|8,000/- Per Person (Min-6 Person)
Day 1: Arrival in Nainital – Sightseeing
Today starts one of our Uttarakhand tourism packages from Delhi 2 Nights 3 Days trip. Drive to Nainital and meet our tour representative upon Arrive. Our representative will assist you in transferring you to your pre-arranged hotel and check-in process. After settling in your room, get ready to visit some of the popular attractions of Nainital, like witnessing the panoramic view of the Himalayan ranges, Lover’s Point, Snow View Point and more. Since they are some major hilly areas, it’s advised to carry some motion-sickness pills.
Day 2: Full day Nainital sightseeing excursion
Today you can treat your sight to some of the gorgeous lakes of Nainital. Leave for a sightseeing excursion after breakfast in Nainital. Check out the Cave Garden, Waterfall, Lake View Point, Khurpatal Lake View Point, etc. After a marvellous scenic splendour of the Nainital lakes, engage in some water adventures, such as row boat rides, cable car rides, trekking, etc. So wear comfortable footwear today to fully indulge in the sightseeing session without any hassle.
Day 3: Trip to Ranikhet – Departure
Today is the last day of your tour package, so check out from your hotel, then proceed towards Ranikhet for a daytime sightseeing tour. You can check out the Haidakhan Temple, Mankameshwar Temple, KRC Temple, etc. Later you would be dropped off at your suitable location for your departure towards your hometown in Delhi with a lot of precious memories.
Call for Best Deal: +91 9870240354
Call for Best Deal: +91 9870240354
- Pick up and drop from airport/railway/bus station.
- Accommodation on double/twin sharing basis.
- All breakfast included at hotels.
- All transfers and sightseeing by private A/C vehicle.
- Driver’s bata, toll, parking, road tax, fuel charges All applicable taxes.
- Service Tax – 5% GST Extra.
- Any air/bus/rail fare Any other meals not mentioned in package inclusions.
- Any other destination not mentioned in itinerary.
- Any personal expenses such as laundry, room service, mini bar, telephone etc.
- Guide charges/boating charges/entrance fees for any sightseeing
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in inclusions.
- Supplementary cost for festival period, long weekend or peak season .