- Any payment made by you to Pujari or any Vendor.
- Dakshina (Tip) and other expenses.
Delhi Mathura Vrindavan Agra Haridwar Tour
|Delhi Mathura Vrindavan Agra Haridwar Tour
|5 Nights / 6 Days
|Delhi – Agra – Mathura / Vrindavan – Delhi / Haridwar – Rishikesh – Haridwar- Delhi
|₹ 15,500/-Per-Person(Min- 6 Person)
Day 01: Delhi
Welcome to Incredible India. After clearing immigration and custom formalities,Check in Hotel. depart for sightseeing of Old Delhi by private car with an English speaking guide to visit:- Ferozshah Kotla, Rajghat, Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk and Lakshmi Narayan Temple. Return to hotel for lunch. After lunch depart for sightseeing of New Delhi by the same car and guide to visit:-India Gate, Humayun’s Tomb, Bahai Temple, Qutab Minar, Iron Pillar and driving through the Diplomatic Enclave to see the various High Commission, Central Secretariat Buildings, Rashtrapati Bhawan and The Parliament House. Return to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 02: Delhi – Agra
tart for Agra early in the morning after breakfast enrouting Sikandara and check-in at hotel in Agra. AGRA: Two great Mughal monarchs, Akbar and Shah Jahan, transformed the little village of Agra into a befitting second capital of the Mughal Empire –Today a visitor to Agra is caught up in a world of contrasting edifices, of red sandstone and white marble, narrow galleys and buggies,Built by Shah Jahan, the Taj is a white marble memorial to his beautiful wife Mumtaz Mahal.Proceed for visit to the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Itmadullah’s Tomb with English speaking guide. Enjoy battery van ride. Return to hotel and relax in the evening. Overnight will be at Agra.
Day 03: Agra – Mathura / Vrindavan – Delhi
Early morning after breakfast 50 km. drive to Mathura the Birth Place of Lord Krishna. You can see the Jail (Prison), Where the Lord Krishna Born. There is many temples, Ashrams and other places where the Lord Krishna Lived there Childhood and became after the King. After Lunch you will proceed for Vrindavan and visit the WORLD Famous Banke Bihari Temple, Iscon Temple and other temples. In after, you will be driven to Amber, the capital of the gallant Rajputs from 1037 to 1728 AD. We ride the elephant back and reach the Fort situated on the hill and then visit the Fort Palace. Later we visit the City Palace, Birla Temple, Jantar Mantar Observatory and the Palace of Winds.
Day 04: Delhi / Haridwar
Early morning post breakfast drive to Haridwar at 0900 hrs. It is located at the foothills of the lower Himalayan Shivalik Mountains, on the banks of River Ganges (Ganga), Haridwar is the first major town on the plains.Haridwar has earned fame as being the place, which has been blessed by the trinity of the Lords Shiva, Vishnu and Brahma.the body and the soul of people not only in spiritual or religious terms but as a major learning centre for arts, science and culture. Upon arrival check-in the hotel. Later in the afternoon visit Mansa Devi temple and in the evening enjoy the spectacular view of ‘Aarti’ at Har Ki Pauri. IN the evening spend your time on the Ghat. Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Day 05: Haridwar – Rishikesh – Haridwar
After breakfast, we drive at 0900 hrs to Rishikesh, a very important Hindu pilgrimage site. This is also a cluster of a number of Ashrams and temples giving the entire place a spiritual feeling.Along the river, the area is filled with thick green forests in the all-mountainous region. Rishikesh is famous for its yoga sessions that are taught here by many yoga experts. Besides the sadhus and saints, a mass of tourists too visit this place every year to have a look at this place.We will be visiting Laxman Jhula, Ram Jhula, Geeta Bhawan and other temples & ashrams, later in the evening drive back to Hotel in Haridwar for overnight stay.
Day 06: Haridwar- Delhi
Today morning, after breakfast, rest of the time at leisure on the banks of the holi river Ganges and visiting Ashram. Later in the afternoon at 1500 hrs we drive back to Delhi. On arrival transfer to International Airport Delhi or precede your onward Journey.
Package cost @ INR 9,000.00 /- Per Person+ 5 % GST
Call for Best Deal: +91 9870240354
Call for Best Deal: +91 9870240354
- Pick up and drop from airport/railway/bus station.
- Accommodation on double/twin sharing basis.
- All breakfast included at hotels.
- All transfers and sightseeing by private A/C vehicle.
- Driver’s bata, toll, parking, road tax, fuel charges All applicable taxes.
- Service Tax – 5% GST Extra.
- Any air/bus/rail fare Any other meals not mentioned in package inclusions.
- Any other destination not mentioned in itinerary.
- Any personal expenses such as laundry, room service, mini bar, telephone etc.
- Guide charges/boating charges/entrance fees for any sightseeing
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in inclusions.
- Supplementary cost for festival period, long weekend or peak season .
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- As per the Government directive, foreigners are requested to produce their passport as photo identity proof and Indians can produce any govt. approved photo identity such as Driving License/Pan Card/Voter ID card/Passport at the point of check-in at the hotel.
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees and valid for Indian National only.
- Above mentioned rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rooms are subject to availability at the time of receiving firm booking.
- In case of non-availability of the mentioned hotels, similar kind/quality of hotels will be provided, which can change the above package cost.
- 100 % advance shall have to be paid before departure out of which 50% has to be paid at the time of booking tour.
- Package cost valid till 30th September 2017
- Package rates are not applicable in festival period like Diwali & X-mas
- 31 days & prior to arrival – 10% of the tour/service cost.
- 30 days to 21 days prior to arrival – 15% of the tour/service cost.
- 20 days to 11 days prior to arrival – 25% of the tour/service cost.
- 10 days to 06 days prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
- 05 days & less, prior to arrival or no show – NO REFUND
- Festivals Like Diwali, X-mas and Long weekend – No Refund on cancellation