Day 01: Arrival at Mahabaleshwar
Upon arrival in Mahabaleshwar, our representative will pick you from the station/airport and will help you check-in the hotel. Rest of the day spend on leisure and explore nearby area. The weather of Mahabaleshwar is amazing which your soul truly craves for. You would simply want to gulp in the vivacity of the view around you no matter where you stand. For the same reason, there are many famed tourist points. There is an old Shiva Temple in the woods and this place is mainly famous for this. In this place also five rivers start their journey to different corners of the country.
Day 02: Panchgani city
On the 2nd day of our tour, after having breakfast in the hotel, we will move for Panchgani which is situated at a distance of 19 Km. There are lots of famous for raspberry and strawberry farms and surrounding hills. Due to its exuberant green hills and indefinably pleasant weather, it is an exquisite getaway from the chaotic world. Sydney point and Parsi Point are the two famous view points here. From here one can enjoy lush green hillocks and Krishna valley with Dhom Dham, ndavgad and Mandh rde water streams snaking around.
While returning to Mahabaleshwar, you can also explore local tourists’ point of Mahabaleshwar. By evening, return to the hotel and have a good night sleep at the hotel.
Day 03: Pratapgadh
On this day of the tour, after a delicious breakfast, drive for 25 Km towards Pratapgadh. Here you will enjoy the best creation of Maratha Empire like chambers, ponds and everything else. There is a famous hill fort at Pratapgad with a massive stretch of pathway. Here also you can enjoy other recreational activity around and can go shopping. Return to hotel for a peaceful night stay.
Day 04: Depart for Mumbai
Check out happily gathering wonderful experience of the trip and depart for Mumbai. Our representative will drop you at the airport/railway station for your onward journey.
With Indian Temple Tour, you will surely gather some amazing and unforgettable memories to cherish forever.
Package cost @ INR 13500 /- per person+ 5 % GST
- Sedan Cab for upto four persons
- Travera for upto eight persons
- Innova for upto seven persons
- Tempo Traveller for more than eight persons
- Meeting and assistance on arrival.
- AC accommodations in Budget hotels.
- Daily Buffet/ fixed Menu breakfast.
- Air-conditioned Vehicle for sightseeing and excursions as per Group Size.
- Driver Bata, Toll tax and parking.
- Hotel and vehicle Tax.
- Tour Manager Services. (Minimum 15 Pax Required to avail tour manager Services).
- Any Airfare & Any Train fare.
- Monuments entry fee.
- Camera & video fee in monuments.
- Any meal not specified above.
- Any personal nature tip, laundry telephone calls.
- Service Tax – 5 % GST