Destination Covered: Mahabaleshwar – Panchgani – Pratapgadh – Mumbai
This new year, looking for a special place to holiday? For you, Mahabaleshwar Tour Package could be just the ideal place with the right mix of beauty and serenity.
Nestled in the Sahyadri range, in the Western Ghats of Maharashtra Mahabaleshwar is the highest hill station. Its height is 1372 metres. For the young as well as old this stunningly picturesque location offers so many activities.
With its sun-soaked forests, cloud-kissed peaks, scenic rivers, placid lakes, gurgling waterfalls, and over 30 magnificent sight-seeing points scattered over the hill station, there is no other spot to invigorate you.
- Enjoy the leisure moments in Mahabaleshwar
- Explore the lush green terrain of Panchgani
- Lose yourself into the legendary history of Pratapgadh
|03Nights / 04days
|Mahabaleshwar- Panchgani city – Pratapgadh- Mumbai.
|10,500/- Per Person+5%GST(Min 6 Person)
Day 01: Arrival at Mahabaleshwar
Upon arrival in Mahabaleshwar, our representative will pick you from the station/airport and will help you check-in the hotel. Rest of the day spend on leisure and explore nearby area. The weather of Mahabaleshwar is amazing which your soul truly craves for. You would simply want to gulp in the vivacity of the view around you no matter where you stand. For the same reason, there are many famed tourist points. There is an old Shiva Temple in the woods and this place is mainly famous for this. In this place also five rivers start their journey to different corners of the country.
Day 02: Panchgani city
On the 2nd day of our tour, after having breakfast in the hotel, we will move for Panchgani which is situated at a distance of 19 Km. There are lots of famous for raspberry and strawberry farms and surrounding hills. Due to its exuberant green hills and indefinably pleasant weather, it is an exquisite getaway from the chaotic world. Sydney point and Parsi Point are the two famous view points here. From here one can enjoy lush green hillocks and Krishna valley with Dhom Dham, ndavgad and Mandh rde water streams snaking around.While returning to Mahabaleshwar, you can also explore local tourists’ point of Mahabaleshwar. By evening, return to the hotel and have a good night sleep at the hotel.
Day 03: Pratapgadh
On this day of the tour, after a delicious breakfast, drive for 25 Km towards Pratapgadh. Here you will enjoy the best creation of Maratha Empire like chambers, ponds and everything else. There is a famous hill fort at Pratapgad with a massive stretch of pathway. Here also you can enjoy other recreational activity around and can go shopping. Return to hotel for a peaceful night stay.
Day 04: Depart for Mumbai
Check out happily gathering wonderful experience of the trip and depart for Mumbai. Our representative will drop you at the airport/railway station for your onward journey.With Indian Temple Tour, you will surely gather some amazing and unforgettable memories to cherish forever.
Call for Best Deal: +91 9870240354
Call for Best Deal: +91 9870240354
- Pick up and drop from airport/railway/bus station.
- Accommodation on double/twin sharing basis.
- All breakfast included at hotels.
- All transfers and sightseeing by private A/C vehicle.
- Driver’s bata, toll, parking, road tax, fuel charges All applicable taxes.
- Service Tax – 5% GST Extra.
- Any air/bus/rail fare Any other meals not mentioned in package inclusions.
- Any other destination not mentioned in itinerary.
- Any personal expenses such as laundry, room service, mini bar, telephone etc.
- Guide charges/boating charges/entrance fees for any sightseeing
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in inclusions.
- Supplementary cost for festival period, long weekend or peak season .