Jaipur is a city with a rich cultural and religious heritage, and is home to several beautiful and historically significant temples. If you are interested in Indian temple tours, a Jaipur tour package is a great way to explore these magnificent temples. you can visit the Birla Mandir, Govind Dev Ji Temple, and Galta Ji Temple. The Birla Mandir is a stunning white marble temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu and Goddess Lakshmi, and is known for its beautiful architecture and intricate carvings. The Govind Dev Ji Temple is a temple dedicated to Lord Krishna and is located in the City Palace complex. The Galta Ji Temple, also known as the Monkey Temple, is located in the Aravalli hills and is known for its natural water springs and the hundreds of monkeys that call it home.
Jaipur Sightseeing Tour
|Jaipur Sightseeing Tour
|04 Night / 5 Days
|10,500/- Per Person (Min- 6 person applicable)
- Start your day by visiting the famous Govind Dev Ji Temple, located inside the City Palace complex. The temple is dedicated to Lord Krishna and is a major pilgrimage center in Jaipur.
- Next, head to the Birla Mandir, also known as the Laxmi Narayan Temple. The temple is located on a hill and offers stunning views of the city. It is dedicated to Lord Vishnu and Goddess Laxmi.
- After that, visit the Moti Dungri Ganesh Temple, located on a small hill. The temple is dedicated to Lord Ganesha and is believed to be one of the oldest temples in Jaipur.
- In the evening, visit the famous Galta Ji Temple, also known as the Monkey Temple. The temple is located amidst the Aravali hills and is dedicated to Lord Hanuman. The temple is famous for its natural springs and hundreds of monkeys that roam around the temple.
- Start your day by visiting the Khole Ke Hanuman Ji Temple, located near the Sanganer Airport. The temple is dedicated to Lord Hanuman and is famous for its beautiful architecture.
- Next, head to the Jagat Shiromani Temple, located near the Amer Fort. The temple is dedicated to Lord Krishna and is known for its intricate carvings and architecture.
- After that, visit the Galtaji Temple, located near the Surajpol Bazaar. The temple complex consists of several temples and is dedicated to Lord Hanuman, Lord Shiva, and Lord Vishnu.
- In the evening, visit the Akshardham Temple, located on the outskirts of Jaipur. The temple is dedicated to Lord Swaminarayan and is known for its beautiful architecture and peaceful atmosphere.
Call for Best Deal: +91 9870240354
Call for Best Deal: +91 9870240354
- Pick up and drop from airport/railway/bus station.
- Accommodation on double/twin sharing basis.
- All breakfast included at hotels.
- All transfers and sightseeing by private A/C vehicle.
- Driver’s bata, toll, parking, road tax, fuel charges All applicable taxes.
- Service Tax – 5% GST Extra.
- Any air/bus/rail fare Any other meals not mentioned in package inclusions.
- Any other destination not mentioned in itinerary.
- Any personal expenses such as laundry, room service, mini bar, telephone etc.
- Guide charges/boating charges/entrance fees for any sightseeing
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in inclusions.
- Supplementary cost for festival period, long weekend or peak season .
Q1: What are the popular attractions to visit in Jaipur during the sightseeing tour?
The Jaipur Sightseeing Tour covers several popular attractions in the city. Some of the must-visit places include the Amber Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, Nahargarh Fort, Jaigarh Fort, and Albert Hall Museum. These attractions showcase the rich history, architecture, and cultural heritage of Jaipur. The specific attractions included in the tour may vary depending on the package and the duration of the sightseeing tour.
Q2: How long does the Jaipur Sightseeing Tour typically last?
The duration of the Jaipur Sightseeing Tour can vary depending on the package and the number of attractions included in the itinerary. Typically, the tour lasts for a full day, starting in the morning and ending in the evening. This allows sufficient time to explore the major attractions and landmarks in Jaipur. Some tour packages may also offer options for half-day sightseeing tours. It’s advisable to check the details of the specific tour package you are interested in to know the exact duration and itinerary.
Q3: Is transportation included in the Jaipur Sightseeing Tour?
Yes, transportation is usually included in the Jaipur Sightseeing Tour. Depending on the package, the transportation may be provided by air-conditioned private vehicles, such as cars or vans. The vehicles are typically comfortable and equipped to accommodate the number of participants in the tour. The transportation ensures convenient and hassle-free transfers between the attractions and allows you to maximize your time exploring Jaipur.
Q4: Can I customize the Jaipur Sightseeing Tour itinerary?
Yes, in some cases, you may be able to customize the Jaipur Sightseeing Tour itinerary based on your preferences and interests. Some tour operators offer flexibility in selecting the attractions you wish to visit or adding additional activities to the itinerary. It’s recommended to discuss your customization requests with the tour operator or travel agency when booking the tour. They can provide guidance and suggest suitable modifications to create a personalized sightseeing experience.
Q5: Are professional guides available during the Jaipur Sightseeing Tour?
Yes, the Jaipur Sightseeing Tour usually includes the services of professional guides who are knowledgeable about the history, culture, and significance of the attractions in Jaipur. The guides provide valuable insights, interesting facts, and help navigate through the attractions, enhancing your overall sightseeing experience. They can answer your questions, provide recommendations, and ensure you make the most of your visit to Jaipur.
Q6: What is the best time to take the Jaipur Sightseeing Tour?
The best time to take the Jaipur Sightseeing Tour is during the winter season, from October to March. During this time, the weather in Jaipur is pleasant and suitable for outdoor activities. The temperatures are relatively cooler, making it comfortable to explore the attractions on foot. It’s advisable to avoid the summer months (April to June) as the temperatures can get extremely hot. However, if you plan to visit during the summer, it’s recommended to start the tour early in the morning to avoid the peak heat hours.