Day 1:Delhi – Haridwar ( 220 Kms / 06 hrs )
From Delhi Departure to Haridwar. Dinner & Overnight stay at Haridwar.
Day 2:Haridwar – Barkot ( 210 Kms / 08 hrs )
Drive to Barkot Via Dehradun and Mussoorie. Enroute Visit of Kempty fall and later drive straight to your Barkot Hotel for Night Stay.
Day 3:Barkot – Yamunotri – Barkot ( 42 Kms drives + 5 kms trek one way )
Drive to Hanumanchatti, from here you have to take local jeep for Jankichatti ( It helps to reduce the trek upto 8 kms ), trek start from here to Yamunotri ( 6 Kms ) . Either by walk or by horse or Doli or poni at own cost. After darsan at Yamunotri Temple , later back to Barkot for Night Stay at Hotel, Barkot.
Day 4: Barkot – Uttarkashi ( 120 kms / 05 hrs )
Drive to Uttarkashi via Tehri Dam. Check in Hotel in Uttarkashi. Evening free to visit Uttarkashi.
Day 5:Uttarkashi – Gangotri – Uttarkashi ( 100 Kms / 05 hrs one way )
Early morning drive to Gangotri via Harsil. After Gangotri darshan we retrun to Uttarkashi. Overnight Stay at Uttarkashi hotel.
Day 6:Uttarkashi – Haridwar ( 185 kms / 08 hrs )
Early morning drive back to Delhi. Check in & overnight stay at Haridwar.
Day 7:Haridwar – Delhi ( 220 kms / 06 hrs )
Morning drive to back Delhi, transfer to Railway Station / Airport.
- Haridwar,The Urmi / Similar
- Barkot,Shiv Shakti Eco Resort / Similar
- Uttarkashi, Bhagirathi Residency / Similar
- Indica/Indigo for upto four persons
- Travera for upto eight persons
- Innova for upto seven persons
- Tempo Traveller for more than eight persons
- Helicopter Charges (Full fare would be charged from 3 years & above)
- Phata – Kedarnath- Phata return fare @ INR 8000 per person (Subject to change)
- As per the policy of Helicopter service providers only 3 Kg of handbag is allowed and full fare would be charged from children 3 years & above of age.
- For same day return trip report time at helipad is 0700 Hrs and for overnight passengers is 0930 hrs.
- Passengers would be given 1-2 Hours for darshan and one can avail priority darshan tickets upon arrival in Kedarnath which are available only for Helicopter passengers.
- Accommodation in twin/ triple sharing basis
- Extra bed would be mattress or roll away bed
- Transport using as per above mentioned (AC would not run on the hill drives)
- Drivers allowance, toll tax, parking charges
- Meals include Veg Breakfast & Veg Dinner at hotels on fixed menu basis
- Car at disposal as per the program
- Presently applicable taxes
- Any Airfare & Any Train fare.
- Monuments entry fee.
- Camera & video fee in monuments.
- Any meal not specified above.
- Any personal nature tip, laundry telephone calls.
- Service Tax – 9.0% Gst Extra
Yamunotri Temple 360 view