Day 1: Arrival at Jammu
Pick up from Jammu Airport/Railway Station and transfer to Katra. Check into the hotel. Spend rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Katra.
Day 2: Vaishno Devi Darshans
After Refreshment up proceed to Mata Rani darshan by foot or Ponies (to be arranged directly) OR by Chopper (if you have booked tickets). After Darshan, leave by Chopper / Ponies for Katra back. Day free for Darshan and Sightseeing. In the evening, return to the Hotel. Take dinner in hotel and overnight stay.
Day 3: Shiv Khori Darshans
Early morning after breakfast, proceed to Shiv Khori – the Holy Cave abode of Lord Shiva situated at a distance of 70 Kms from Katra. The cave is a real wonder to be seen and measures nearly half a kilometer in length with a 4 feet high naturally formed Shiv-lingam at the heart of the Sanctum Sanctorum. Have Darshans of Lord Shiva and back to Katra in the evening. Overnight stay at Katra.
Day 4: Departure for onward journey
After breakfast, check out from hotel and proceed to Jammu, visit Kol Kandoli Temple located at Nagrota, just 9 Kms short of Jammu. Finally, drop at Jammu Airport/Railway Station for onward journey.
- Hotel Bali Resort
- Hotel Bhargav
- Hotel The White
- Indica/Indigo for upto four persons
- Travera for upto eight persons
- Innova for upto seven persons
- Tempo Traveller for more than eight persons
- Meeting and assistance on arrival.
- AC accommodations in Budget hotels.
- Daily Buffet/ fixed Menu breakfast.
- Air-conditioned Vehicle for sightseeing and excursions as per Group Size.
- Driver Bata, Toll tax and parking.
- Hotel and vehicle Tax.
- Tour Manager Services. (Minimum 15 Pax Required to avail tour manager Services).
- Any Airfare & Any Train fare.
- Monuments entry fee.
- Camera & video fee in monuments.
- Any meal not specified above.
- Any personal nature tip, laundry telephone calls.
- Service Tax – 9% Gst Extra.