Day 1: Arrival at Jammu
Pick up from Jammu Airport/Railway Station and transfer to Katra. Check into the hotel. Spend rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Katra.
Day 2: Vaishno Devi Darshans
Early Morning Arrival at Jammu railway station. Pick up from station by Tempo Traveller (AC). Departure for Katra. Check in HOTEL BALI Resort. After Refreshment up proceed to Mata Rani darshan by foot or Ponies (to be arranged directly) OR by Chopper (if you have booked tickets). After Darshan, leave by Chopper / Ponies for Katra back. Day free for Darshan and Sightseeing. In the evening, return to the Hotel. Take dinner in hotel and overnight stay.
Day 3: Sudh Mahadev
Early morning after breakfast, check out from hotel & proceed to Sudh Mahadev Temple which houses a natural black marble Lingam, the Trident (Trishul) of Lord Shiva and mace believed to be that of Bheema, one of the five legendary Pandava brothers. This holy temple near Patnitop is situated at an altitude of 1225 m and is about 108 kms from Katra. Have darshans of Lord Shiva. Proceed to Jammu in the evening. Check into the hotel. Overnight stay at Jammu.
Day 4: Mansar Lake, Surinsar Lake & departure for onward journey
Early morning after breakfast, check out from hotel & proceed to Mansar Lake (59 Kms from Jammu). It is a beautiful lake surrounded by forest-covered hills with its length more than a mile and width half-a-mile. It is the most popular destination for local excursions in Jammu. Enjoy boating in the Lake for which adequate facilities are provided by the J&K Tourism Deptt. Mansar is a holy site as well, sharing the legend and sanctity of Lake Mansarovar. There are ancient temples on the lake side, which are often visited by devotees in large numbers. In the evening, proceed to Jammu, en route visit Surinsar Lake. Finally, drop at Jammu Railway Staion/Airport for onward journey.
- Hotel Bali Resort
- Hotel Bhargav
- Hotel The White
- Indica/Indigo for upto four persons
- Travera for upto eight persons
- Innova for upto seven persons
- Tempo Traveller for more than eight persons
- Meeting and assistance on arrival.
- AC accommodations in Budget hotels.
- Daily Buffet/ fixed Menu breakfast.
- Air-conditioned Vehicle for sightseeing and excursions as per Group Size.
- Driver Bata, Toll tax and parking.
- Hotel and vehicle Tax.
- Tour Manager Services. (Minimum 15 Pax Required to avail tour manager Services).
- Any Airfare & Any Train fare.
- Monuments entry fee.
- Camera & video fee in monuments.
- Any meal not specified above.
- Any personal nature tip, laundry telephone calls.
- Service Tax – 9% Gst Extra.