Day 1:Jammu – Katra – Vaishno devi
Arrive Jammu , Meet and assist on arrival and proceed straight to Katra by Coach. Arrive Katra and check in at Hotel. Later proceed to Vaishno Devi Shrine (Approx. 13 km Trek). One can trek up to the Shrine if fitness permits, otherwise Pony or Palanquins are also available at an extra cost. Arrive at Vaishno Devi Bhawan. Wash and change before Mata Darshan. After Mata Vaishno Devi Darshan, proceed for Bhaironji Darshan (Optional).
Day 2:Katra – Srinagar
After Darhsan, arrive at Katra and proceed to Drive Srinagar. On arrival in Srinagar, Check-in at Hotel. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 3:Srinagar – Gulmarg – Srinagar
Morning proceed for full day tour of Gulmarg, which is one of the most beautiful summer resort in the valley. It is also popular for its golf course (in summer), the highest in the world and skiing during the winter season. Enjoy the splendor of nature and the snowy mountains. One can have Gondola ride (cable car) from Gulmarg to Khalinmarg. In the evening return to Houseboat. Night stay at Houseboat.
Day 4:Srinagar – Pahalgam – Srinagar
Full day excursion to Pahalgam 440 Mtrs (Vale of Kashmir). On the way visit Saffron fields, Avantipur ruins and Anantnag sulpher spring. Pahalgam is the most famous place for Indian Film Industry. Enjoy the nature charm of the valley. In the evening return to Hotel in Srinagar. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 5:Local Sightseeing – Srinagar
After breakfast proceed for half day tour of world famous Mughal Gardens, visit the Nishat Bagh (The garden of pleasure) and Shalimar Bagh (Adobe of love). In the afternoon Shikara ride on The Dal Lake to enjoy the beauty that God has graced this city, which is often compared to Venice. Also get a view of some very interesting places around the Lake. Night stay at Hotel.
Day 6:Srinagar – Jammu- Departure
After breakfast in the Morning leave for Jammu to catch the train for onward journey.
- Hotel Bhargav
- Hotel Park Plaza
- House Boat
- Indica/Indigo for upto four persons
- Travera for upto eight persons
- Innova for upto seven persons
- Tempo Traveller for more than eight persons
- Meeting and assistance on arrival.
- AC accommodations in Budget hotels.
- Daily Buffet/ fixed Menu breakfast.
- Air-conditioned Vehicle for sightseeing and excursions as per Group Size.
- Driver Bata, Toll tax and parking.
- Hotel and vehicle Tax.
- Tour Manager Services. (Minimum 15 Pax Required to avail tour manager Services).
- Any Airfare & Any Train fare.
- Monuments entry fee.
- Camera & video fee in monuments.
- Any meal not specified above.
- Any personal nature tip, laundry telephone calls.
- Service Tax – 4.50% Gst Extra.