Day 01:Ahmedabad – Little Rann of Kutch ( 90km / 2hrs )
Today, proceed to Little Rann of Kutch. On arrival check in to the resort. In the afternoon enjoy desert safaris in the Little Rann of Kutch by open Jeep Safari, where you can sight animals like Wild-Ass, Desert Fox, Blue Bull, Blackbuck, Wolf, Jackal and few species of snakes & many species of birds. Overnight stay at the resort
Day 02:Little Rann of Kutch – Bhuj ( 260km / 5hrs )
Today, proceed to Bhuj. On arrival visit places like Swaminarayan Temple, Aina Mahal Museum, Pragmahal Museum, Bhartiya Sanskriti Darsan Exhibition& Cenotaphs of Royal Family. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03Bhuj – Local Villages – Black Hill – White Rann ( 250km / 5hrs )
Today, get ready to explore the Banni and Pachcham regions and the edge of the Great Rann of Kutch. Visit Dhordo village, Bhirandiyara village, Ludiya village, Khavda village, Kalo Dungar (Black Hill) and Dattatray Temple, Later proceed to White Rann which provides the view of the Great Rann & Sunset. Overnight stay at Dhordo/Hodka.
Day 04Hodka/Dhordo – Mata No Madh – Lakhpat – Narayan Sarovar -Koteshwar – Nakhatrana ( 250km / 5hrs )
Today, Visit Mata no Madh – the famous temple of Ashapura Mata. At Lakhpat visit Lakhpat Fort, unique Gurudwara and a beautiful tomb of Gosh Muhammad (famous saint) constructed with hard black stone. Visit Narayan Sarovar is one of the most sacred sites in Hindu religion and is considered to be the third sacred. Also visit Koteshwer Shiva Temple. Overnight stay at Nakhatrana.
Day 05:Nakhtrana – Mandvi ( 100km / 2hrs )
Today, enjoy the coastal town Mandvi. Visit Vijay Villas Palace – Summer retreat of the royal family. Visit to Organic Farm; 72 Jain Temple Complex; Shipping Yard at Mandvi. Enjoy balance day at the private beach. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06:Mandvi – Jamnagar ( 300km / 6hrs )
Today, in the morning proceed to Jamnagar. On arrival check in at the hotel. Later visit Lakhota Lake & Lakhota Museum. Also visit Bala Hanuman Temple known for its nonstop Ramdhun since 1956 and it mentioned in Guinness Book of World Records. Evening is free for Shopping. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 07:Jamnagar – Dwarka ( 150km / 3hrs )
Today, proceed to the sacred town of Dwarka. Visit Dwarkadeesh Temple. Take a holy dip in Gomti river, later leave to visit Nageshwar Jyotirling, Gopi Talav, Bet Dwarka, and on way back do visit Rukmani Temple, evening visit other temples on coastal area, attend evening aarti at Dwarkadish temple. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 08:Dwarka – Porbandar – Somnath ( 200km / 4hrs )
In the morning depart to Porbandar (75km/1.5hrs) at Porbandar visit Kirti Mandir – the place where Gandhiji was born and Sudama Temple – The only Sudama Temple in the world. Later proceed to Somnath (130km/2.5hrs) on arrival visit Bhalka Tirth, Triveni Sagam, Geeta Mandir Chopati & Somnath Temple. In the evening attend Aarti and later watch light and Sound show. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 09:Somnath – Sasangir – Rajkot ( 200km / 4hrs )
Today, proceed to Rajkot. Enroute visit Sasangir. Sasangir, is the home of the Asiatic Lion. On arrival Visit Gir Interpretation Zone at Devaliya (Closed on Wednesday) Later, Proceed to Rajkot. Optional visit of Gondal Palace and Jalaram Temple. Overnight stay at Rajkot.
Day 10:Rajkot – Akshardham – Ahmedabad ( 230km / 5hrs )
Today, proceed to Ahmedabad. On arrival at Ahmedabad visit Adalaj Step well, Akshardham Temple (Closed on Monday) & Gandhi Ashram. Evening Drop at Railway station or Airport.
Hotel with Tour Cost
|PER ADULT ON TWIN SHARING||BUDGET PACKAGE
|02 Person – Per Person Cost||–||30000||36500|
|04 Person – Per Person Cost||–||26500||32000|
|Extra Adult Sharing Room||–||10000||14000|
|Child (6 to 11 years)||–||9000||13000|
|Vehicle – 2 Persons||–||AC Indica||AC Indigo|
|Vehicle – 4 Persons||–||AC Innova||AC Innova|
*** 3.50% Government Tax extra on total amount of bill
*** For Diwali & X-mas vacation, given tariff will increased by 25%
|HOTELS USED OR SIMILAR|
|City||Budget Package||Standard Package||Deluxe Package||Nights|
|Little Rann of Kutch||–||Bhavna Farm & Resort||The Royal Safari Camp||01|
|Bhuj||–||The Grand 3D||Kutch Safari Resort / Regenta Resort||01|
|Great Rann of Kutch||–||Shaam E Sarhad||Gateway to Rann Resort||01|
|Nakhatrana||–||J P Hotel & Resort||Infinity Resort||01|
|Mandvi||–||Mandvi Beach Resort||Vijay Vilas Heritage Resort||01|
|Jamnagar||–||Hotel President / Hotel J R Avezika||Hotel Vishal / Hotel Fortune Palace||01|
|Dwarka||–||The Dwarika Hotel||Goverdhan Greens Resort||01|
|Somnath(Veraval)||–||Hotel Sun Plaza||The Grand Daksh||01|
|Rajkot||–||Hotel Europa Inn / Hotel Stay Inn Avezika||The Grand Bagwati / Choki Dhani||01|
Tour Cost Include or Exclude
TOUR COST INCLUDES
- 04 Nights accommodation in above mentioned or similar hotels
- Daily Buffet/ fixed Menu breakfast
- Air-conditioned car for sightseeing and excursions as per our itinerary
- Driver allowance, Toll tax and parking
TOUR COST EXCLUDES
- Air fare / train fare
- Coolie / porter charges.
- Camera charges.
- Donations at temples.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Extended stay or travelling due to any reason.
- Any meals other then those specified in Tour Cost Includes’
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any other item not specified in ‘Tour cost includes’
- 5% Government service tax
Terms & Condition
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- As per the Government directive, foreigners are requested to produce their passport as photo identity proof and Indians can produce any govt. approved photo identity such as Driving License/Pan Card/Voter ID card/Passport at the point of check-in at the hotel.
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees and valid for Indian National only.
- Above mentioned rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rooms are subject to availability at the time of receiving firm booking.
- In case of non-availability of the mentioned hotels, similar kind/quality of hotels will be provided, which can change the above package cost.
- 100 % advance shall have to be paid before departure out of which 50% has to be paid at the time of booking tour.
- Package cost valid till 30th September 2017
- Package rates are not applicable in festival period like Diwali & X-mas
- 31 days & prior to arrival – 10% of the tour/service cost.
- 30 days to 21 days prior to arrival – 15% of the tour/service cost.
- 20 days to 11 days prior to arrival – 25% of the tour/service cost.
- 10 days to 06 days prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
- 05 days & less, prior to arrival or no show – NO REFUND
- Festivals Like Diwali, X-mas and Long weekend – No Refund on cancellation