Day 01: Arrive at Indore
Meet our representative, when you reach Indore Airport/ Railway station. He will help you transfer to the hotel. At the centre of Malwa Plateau, Indore is situated and it is a place which takes one back to the Holkar Dynasty. Take a little rest and explore a great combination of art and culture of different regions and ages.
Through the different attractions of this place such as Central Museum, Gomatgiri, Kanch Mandir, Khajrana and Lal Bagh Palace this combination can be seen. After visiting these places, take a peaceful night stay at Indore hotel.
Day 02: Indore – Ujjain – Indore
In our 2nd day tour, travel to Ujjain; step out for sightseeing after a delicious breakfast. The town relates to the great poet Kalidasa and it features the most-loved composition, Meghdoot. This Ujjain ground is also famous for Lord Shiva and it holds one of the 12 Jyotirlingas.
Here you can explore, the Mahakaleshwar Temple, Pir Matsyendranath, Bhartrihari Caves, Chintaman Ganesh, Bade Ganeshji Ka Mandir, Kaliadeh Palace and Vedh Shala. Return to Indore and stay overnight in a hotel
Day 03: Indore – Omkareshwar – Indore
On this day, travel near about 77km from Indore for Omkareshwar. Go for sightseeing at Omkareshwar after a lip-smacking breakfast. In the form of the holy Hindu symbol, ‘Om’, this island is structured. This is the main reason, which attracts thousands of pilgrims every year.
Here the most attractions are Shri Omkar Mandhata, Saptamatrika Temple, Siddhanath Temple and Kajal Rani Cave. Stay overnight at the hotel in Indore.
Day 04: Indore departure
Here ends our Indore Ujjain Spiritual Tour. Our representative will drop you at Airport/ Railway station for onward journey.
Package cost @ INR 13000 /- per person+ 5 % GST
- Sedan Cab for upto four persons
- Travera for upto eight persons
- Innova for upto seven persons
- Tempo Traveller for more than eight persons
- Meeting and assistance on arrival.
- AC accommodations in Budget hotels.
- Daily Buffet/ fixed Menu breakfast.
- Air-conditioned Vehicle for sightseeing and excursions as per Group Size.
- Driver Bata, Toll tax and parking.
- Hotel and vehicle Tax.
- Tour Manager Services. (Minimum 15 Pax Required to avail tour manager Services).
- Any Airfare & Any Train fare.
- Monuments entry fee.
- Camera & video fee in monuments.
- Any meal not specified above.
- Any personal nature tip, laundry telephone calls.
- Service Tax – 5 % GST