DAY 01: ARRIVAL AT KATHMANDU (1,350 M)
Arrival at Tribhuban International airport (1,350 M), meet and welcome by our office representative & transfer to hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 02: TRIP PREPARATION & KATHMANDUSIGHTSEEING,
Breakfast leave for Pilgrimage sightseeing tour to Pashupatinath temple, Boudhanath stupa and Budhanilakanth temple. Return to hotel, lunch and preparation for yatra. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 03: DRIVE TO SYABRUBESI( 140 KM, 8 hrs drive)
Drive to Syabrubesi (1,550 M). After arrival atSyabrubesi check into the hotel. Overnightstay
DAY04: DRIVE TO KYRUNG (20+ 55 Kms 1 ½ hours drive)
After breakfast drive to Nepal China friendship bridge , Timure ( 20 km, 30 Mins drive). Complete Nepal and China side immigration formalities & walk further ahead & get introduced with your Chinese guide / coach drivers. After introduction, proceeds the journey to Kyrung (2,700 M). Arrive in Kyrung and overnight stay at guesthouse.
DAY 05: ACCLIMATIZATION DAY AT KYRUNG,
Full day acclimatization at Kyrung. Freshly cooked meals, tea, coffee and snacks will be served. Overnight stay at guesthouse.
DAY 06: DRIVE TO SAGA( 105 KM, 4 hours drive)
After breakfast drive to Saga/ New Dongpa. There is nothing so special but you will enjoy the beautiful Tibetan landscape. After approx.4/5 hour’s drive you will reach to Saga (4,580 M). OR New Dongpa ( 195 kms 5/6 hours drive) . Arrive in Saga/ New Dongpa and overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 07: DRIVE TO MANSAROVAR ,( 427 Kms, 7/8 hours drive)
After breakfast, drive to Mansarovar (4,590 M). Arrive Mansarovar, take a holy bath; perform Puja, Hawan, and Devtarpanetc (self). Freshly cooked dinner will be served at the edge of Mansarovar Lake. Overnight stay at guesthouse.
DAY 08: DRIVE TO DARCHEN ( 30 KM , 1 hour drive)
Drive to Darchen (4,675 M), en-route visit to Chuigumpa hot spring will be organized. Finally arrive in Darchenand overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 09: HOLY TREK TODIRAPUK( 8 Km drive and 10 Km trek)
With packed lunch box, drive to Tarboch Flag Pole, the first prostration point, – an auspicious gateway and the sky burial ground. Visit Yamadwarand further drive to Sershong. Meet your porters/ pony caretaker etc. and trek to Dirapuk (4,765 M). Overnight stay at guesthouse.
DAY 10: VISIT POLUNG GLACIER &NORTH FACE
After breakfast start trek to close of North Face,bottom of Mt. Kailash (6,714 M) and Polung Glacier. Return to Dirapuk (4,765 M). Lunch and overnight at guesthouse/ Camp.
DAY 11: HOLY TREK & CLIMBING TO ZUTHULPUK
Early in the morning start climbing via Khandasang La, KuberKund to east face.Light lunch served on the way. Camp at third prostration point/ Zuthulpuk.Dinner& overnight at camp or guesthouse.
DAY 12: HOLY TREK & DRIVE TO DARCHEN
After breakfast start trek to Darchen (4,675 M, 14 Kms, 2 hours trek) .Overnight stayat lodge at Darchen.
DAY 13: VISIT TIRTHPURI & DRIVE TO HORE,
After breakfast drive to Tirthpuri. Visit Tirthpuri and drive to Hore.Overnight at camp at Horchu.
DAY 14: DRIVE TO SAGA ( 427 Kms, 7/8 hours drive)
After breakfast drive to Saga (4,580 M). New Dongpa ( 4,452, 350 km, 6/7 hour drive) . Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 15: DRIVE TO KYRUNG ( 105 Kms, 4 hours drive)
After breakfast drive to Kyrung (2,700 M, 182 km from Kerung and 105 km from Saga). Arrive in Kyrung and overnight stay at guesthouse.
DAY 16: DRIVE & KATHMANDU,
Drive to friendship bridge (50 KM) – Nepal / China border & complete the Immigration formalities in China side, Cross the border and complete the immigration formalities in Nepal side.Walk to further down where your coach to Kathmandu will be waiting. Lunch will be arranged on the way. Arrive in Kathmandu after 7 hours drive– 140 km.Evening certificate distribution program followed by dinner. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 17: PUJA AT PASHUPATINATH TEMPLE & DEPARTURE
Holy water offering at Pashupatinath temple and free time until your departure transfer to International airport for your onward flight.
Package cost @ INR 155500/- + 5% GST per person
Dates available 20 July & 19 August
- Airport-Hotel- Airport transfer by private vehicles,
- Three nights 5/4 star Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu/ Border/ Kathmandu transfer by normal coach.
- Fully Trained Nepali staffs,
- Fully trained Sherpa team,
- Professional government license holder English speaking tour guide in Tibet,
- Yak & Yak men to carry equipment & food materials during Parikrama,
- Hotel / Lodge (Guesthouse) accommodation during the trip,
- Three time a day meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) while on the yatra,
- Mineral & boiled water,
- Oxygen cylinder and oxygen pillow as per the requirements,
- Tibet Visa & Permit Fee,
- Necessary Border charges,
- Experienced climbing Sherpa for inner Kora,
- Required fixed rope, helmet and all related safety equipment and permit cost of Inner Parikrama,
- Climbing equipment including ropes & climbing gears,
- Ground transfers in Tibet by Deluxe Coach,
- Required trekking & kitchen equipment,
- First aid kit,
- Free use of Down Jacket,
- Backpack, Monkey cap & duffel bag for free,
- Yatra Completion Certificate,
- Wages, meals, accommodation, transportations, equipment, insurance and other
- facilities for the tour staffs during the trip,
- All kind of local and government TAX
- Insurance that covers Trekking/Travel/Accident/Medical/Emergency evacuations,
- Horse(s) & Porter(s) for personal use,
- Tips for the trekking, tour staffs & driver,
- Beverages &Alcoholic drinks,
- Personal expenses: shopping, laundry, trekking-tour equipment, SIM Card etc.
- Nepal Visa fee,
- Cost may incured by unpredictable cancellation, natural calamities, political situation,
- Others expenses which are not mentioned above in PRICE INCLUDES section.