Day 01 : Day 01 : Arrival at Delhi
Arrive late night at New Delhi International airport and Transfer to Hotel, Over night stay in Hotel
Day 02 : Delhi – Varanasi (By Train)
After Breakfast Check out Hotel and Drop to the New Delhi Railway Station, Overnight in Train.
Day 03 : Varanasi :
Early morning Pickup from Varanasi Railway Station and drop to the Hotel, Full Day Varanasi Sightseeing, the city of lord shiva by a convenient mode of transportation. On arrival we shall check in to a hotel and leave for a spiritual excursion tour of Sarnath and also visit several ancient Hindu temples that embarks the spiritual; existence of Varanasi on the Indian map since ages. After Sightseeing back to the Hotel, Overnight shall be spent at the hotel.
Day 04 : Varanasi – Sarannath – Varanasi Sightseeing
Early Morning visit of Ganges Ghats for Sunrise, and Boat Ride and back to Hotel. after breakfast full day Varanasi Sightseeing . Visit Vishwanath Temple, Banaras Hindu University, located at Sarnath, houses the capitol from the Ashoka pillar Sarnath. After Sarnath Sightseeing back to Varanasi Hotel, Overnight stay.
Day 05 : Varanasi / Bodhgaya (242 Kms – 06 hrs):
Morning we take a Boat cruise at the river Ganges to observe the way of life of pilgrims by the Ghats and later we drive to Bodhgaya. Arrive Bodhgaya and check – in at hotel. Bodhgaya – most sacred place for Buddhists as it has a Peepul tree under which Gautama the Buddha attained enlightenment some 2500 years back. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06 : In Bodhgaya:
After enjoying our breakfast we embark on a sightseeing tour of Bodhgaya visiting Mahabodhi Temple – depicting the various phases of Buddha’s journey towards enlightenment, showing different aspects of his life; Bodhgaya Archaeological Museum – houses a small collection of Buddhist sculpture from the 1st century B.C, to the 11th century A.D; Jagannath Temple close by has a four armed statue of Shiva in black stone. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 07 : Bodhgaya- Rajgir- Nalanda- Patna
Early morning we shall drive to Patna en-route sightseeing of Rajgir. Rajgir abodes the Japanese built Vishwa Shanti Stupa, where Buddha delivered summons. Other places include the Venuvan and Saotarangi Cave. Later we shall also visit Nalanda where one can still find the ruins of the world-renowned 5th century CE Nalanda University. Nalanda is a site where Buddha paved several visits to deliver his sermons and teachings. Overnight stay will be stay will be at the Hotel.
Day 08 : Patna – New Delhi (By Train)
After Breakfast Half Day Patna Riksha Ride visit to New Buddhist Temple Near Patna Railway Station, After sightseeing back to Hotel, and visit to railway station on time (Patna to New Delhi ) by Train, Overnight stay in Train.
Day 09 : New Delhi
Early Morning Pickup from New Delhi Railway Station and drop to the hotel , after freshup, breakfast in Hotel, and full day sightseeing in Old Delhi and New Delhi, (Red Fort, Jama Masque, Humanun’s Tomb, India Gate and Qutub Minar) After sightseeing transfer to the Airport.
TOUR COST INCLUDES-
- 04 Nights accommodation in above mentioned or similar hotels
- All meals at Great Rann of Kutch & Mandvi
- Air-conditioned car for sightseeing and excursions as per our itinerary
- Driver allowance, Toll tax and parking
TOUR COST EXCLUDES-
- Air fare / train fare
- Camera charges.
- Coolie / porter charges.
- Donations at temples.
- Extended stay or travelling due to any reason.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Any meals other then those specified in Tour Cost Includes’
- Any other item not specified in ‘Tour cost includes’
- 5% Government service tax
Terms & Condition
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- As per the Government directive, foreigners are requested to produce their passport as photo identity proof and Indians can produce any govt. approved photo identity such as Driving License/Pan Card/Voter ID card/Passport at the point of check-in at the hotel.
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees and valid for Indian National only.
- Above mentioned rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rooms are subject to availability at the time of receiving firm booking.
- In case of non-availability of the mentioned hotels, similar kind/quality of hotels will be provided, which can change the above package cost.
- 100 % advance shall have to be paid before departure out of which 50% has to be paid at the time of booking tour.
- Package cost valid till 30th September 2017
- Package rates are not applicable in festival period like Diwali & X-mas
- 31 days & prior to arrival – 10% of the tour/service cost.
- 30 days to 21 days prior to arrival – 15% of the tour/service cost.
- 20 days to 11 days prior to arrival – 25% of the tour/service cost.
- 10 days to 06 days prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
- 05 days & less, prior to arrival or no show – NO REFUND
- Festivals Like Diwali, X-mas and Long weekend – No Refund on cancellation