Day 1:Haridwar – Birahi/Rudraprayag (230 Km / 6 to 7)(160 Km / 5 to 6 hrs)
Arrive Haridwar and you will get your Biometric done for your yatra. Later depart for Birahi. En-route visit Deoprayag, Rudraprayag, Karanprayag and Nandprayag. On arrival in Birahi check in at hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: Birahi– Joshimath – Badrinath (95 Km / 3 to 4 hrs)
This morning, you check out of the hotel at 08:00 am and drive to Badrinath via Joshimath. After driving through some wonderful Ghat road you arrive at Badrinath. On arrival check into the hotel. After some rest and refreshments you are all set to go to Badrinath Temple for darshan in the evening. But first you have to go to Tapt Kund (Hot Spring), take bath and then go to the temple. Dedicated to Lord Vishnu, the temple of Shri Badrinath Ji is 15 meters in height, built in the form of a cone with a small cupola of a gilt bull and spire. Later back to hotel. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3:Badrinath – Joshimath – Rudraprayag (165 Km / 5 to 6 hrs)
This morning, go for Badrinath darshan. After darshan return back to hotel, breakfast at hotel and proceed for Badrinath local sightseeing visit Mana Village, Vyas Gufa, Ganesh Gufa, and Mata Murti temple. Afternoon driver back to Rudraprayag via Karanprayag. Rudraprayag is a small pilgrim town on the holy confluence of river Alaknanda and Mandakini. On arrival check in at hotel. Rest of the day free to explore the Rudraprayag town. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4: Rudraprayag – Rishikesh – Haridwar (160 Km / 5 to 6 hrs)
Early morning, after breakfast, you drive downhill to Rishikesh a spiritual city and the Yoga capital of the world. On reaching Rishikesh you’ll do the Rishikesh sightseeing visit Ram Jhula and Laxman Jhula. Evening drive to Haridwar and drop at Haridwar Railway Station.
- Haridwar/Hotel The Urmi / Similar
- Badrinath /Hotel Dwarikesh / Similar
- Rudraprayag/Narayan’ N’ Invitation / Similar
- Indica/Indigo for upto four persons
- Travera for upto eight persons
- Innova for upto seven persons
- Tempo Traveller for more than eight persons
- Helicopter Charges (Full fare would be charged from 3 years & above)
- Phata – Kedarnath- Phata return fare @ INR 8000 per person (Subject to change)
- As per the policy of Helicopter service providers only 3 Kg of handbag is allowed and full fare would be charged from children 3 years & above of age.
- For same day return trip report time at helipad is 0700 Hrs and for overnight passengers is 0930 hrs.
- Passengers would be given 1-2 Hours for darshan and one can avail priority darshan tickets upon arrival in Kedarnath which are available only for Helicopter passengers.
- Transportation for Chardham, Do Dham, Teen Dham and Ek Dham Sector as per requirement..
- All pick up and dropping facilities at one point. AC would not run on hill drives.
- Hotel Accommodation On twin/triple sharing basis as per requirements.
- Driver’s T.A – D.A, toll tax, parking, and interstate taxes..
- All fuel charges & state taxes. All toll / parking Fee.
- Meals breakfast & dinner at hotels on fixed menu basis.
- Presently applicable taxes..
- Any Airfare & Any Train fare.
- Monuments entry fee.
- Camera & video fee in monuments.
- Any meal not specified above.
- Any personal nature tip, laundry telephone calls.
- Service Tax – 9% Gst Extra