Day 01: Arrive at Indore
You will be greeted by our representative at Ujjain Railway Station / Indore Airport. They will help you to transfer to the pre-booked hotel. At the banks of river Shipra Ujjain is situated. After taking a little rest go for exploring the city. Here is situated the most famous Jyothirlinga, Mahakaleshwar. It is the venerated Shiva Temple. Here the main attractions are Sandeep Mahamuni Ashram (where Lord Krishna was educated with Balarama and Sudhama from Maharshi Sandipani), Bade Ganeshji ka Mandir, Harsiddhi Temple, Bharthruhari Caves, Mangladas Mandir and Mahakaleshwari Shaktipeeth.
Day 02: Ujjain – Omkareshwar – Maheshwar – Indore
On this day of our tour, travel for Omkareshwar after a delicious breakfast in the hotel. On the river bank of Narmada, it is situated. Here visit Omkar Mandhata Temple and Siddhanath Temple. From here take a drive to Maheshwar and visit Rajarajeshwara Temple. It is a famous, renowned and magnificent shrine with 11 Akhanda Jyothi Deepas – the eternal flame lamps glow continuously. After sightseeing, drive back to Indore and take a good night sleep in the hotel.
Day 03: Indore / Ujjain
Check out from the hotel after breakfast. On this day, visit Annaourna Temple and Kharjana Ganesh Temple. Our representative will Drop at Indore Airport / Railway station in the afternoon for onward journey.
Package cost @ INR 8000 /- per person+ 5 % GST
- Sedan Cab for upto four persons
- Travera for upto eight persons
- Innova for upto seven persons
- Tempo Traveller for more than eight persons
- Meeting and assistance on arrival.
- AC accommodations in Budget hotels.
- Daily Buffet/ fixed Menu breakfast.
- Air-conditioned Vehicle for sightseeing and excursions as per Group Size.
- Driver Bata, Toll tax and parking.
- Hotel and vehicle Tax.
- Tour Manager Services. (Minimum 15 Pax Required to avail tour manager Services).
- Any Airfare & Any Train fare.
- Monuments entry fee.
- Camera & video fee in monuments.
- Any meal not specified above.
- Any personal nature tip, laundry telephone calls.
- Service Tax – 5 % GST