Day 01: GUWAHATI – SHILLONG (100 KM / 3 HRS)
Welcome to Guwahati. Meet and be assisted by Indian Temple Tour representative at the airport/Railway Station Proceed to Shillong, also called ‘Scotland of the East” (100 kms 3 hrs). Reach the majestic Umiam Lake (Barapani). You may do the water sports here (Optional). On arrival at Shillong, check in at your hotel. Evening you can visit the local market. Overnight stay in Shillong.
Day 02: SHILLONG – CHERRAPUNJEE – SHILLONG
Get up early today to enjoy the mesmerizing mornings of Shillong After early breakfast drive to Cherrapunjee (60 kms 1½hrs), which is the wettest place in the world. Visit Saimika Park, Eco Park, Dainthlen Falls, Nohkalikai Falls, Nohsngithiang Falls, Mawsamai Caves. Evening return to Shillong. Visit Elephanta falls and Shillong peak for some breathtaking views. Overnight stay in Shillong.
Day 03: SHILLONG SIGHT SEEING
After breakfast visit Don Bosco Monument, Ward’s Lake where you can enjoy boating, Cathedral Catholic Church & Lady Hydri Park Evening you are free for your personal activities. Overnight stay in Shillong.
Day 04: SHILLONG – GUWAHATI AIRPORT / STATION (100 KM / 3 HRS)
After breakfast check out from the hotel with everlasting memories & transfer to Guwahati Visit Kamakhya Temple then transfer to airport/railway station for onward journey.
Package cost @ INR 8000 /- per person+ 5 % GST
- Sedan Cab for upto four persons
- Travera for upto eight persons
- Innova for upto seven persons
- Tempo Traveller for more than eight persons
- Meeting and assistance on arrival.
- AC accommodations in Budget hotels.
- Daily Buffet/ fixed Menu breakfast.
- Air-conditioned Vehicle for sightseeing and excursions as per Group Size.
- Driver Bata, Toll tax and parking.
- Hotel and vehicle Tax.
- Tour Manager Services. (Minimum 15 Pax Required to avail tour manager Services).
- Any Airfare & Any Train fare.
- Monuments entry fee.
- Camera & video fee in monuments.
- Any meal not specified above.
- Any personal nature tip, laundry telephone calls.
- Service Tax – 5 % GST