Day 1: MUMBAI – BHIMASHANKAR – AHMEDNAGAR
Early morning proceed from Mumbai to Bhimashankar . Bhimashankar an ancient shrine situated in the Sahyadri hills . It is one of the well known jyotirlinga amongst the 12 jyotirlingas. After Darshan and Abhishekam proceed to Ahmednagar. Arrive at Ahmednagar in the evening.
Day 2: AHMEDNAGAR – PARALI VAIJNATH – AMBAJOGAI
Early morning proceed to Ambajogai – a heritage temple dedicated to Goddess Yogeshwari. Later visit Parali Vajinath Jyotirling temple. Have Darshan and Pooja at Parali Vajinath Jyotirling temple. Arrive at Ambajogai in the evening.
Day 3: AMBAJOGAI – AUNDH NAGNATH – AURANGABAD
Proceed to Aurangabad. Enroute visit Aundha Naganath Jyotirling Temple. Arrive at Aurangabad in the evening.
Day 4: AURANGABAD – GRISHNESHWAR DARSHAN
Aurangabad city tour includes Grishneshwar Temple- one of the joytirlings, Later visit Ellora caves, Bhadra Maruti temple – the only sleeping Maruti idol in India, Pawanchakki and Bibi ka Maqbara.
Day 5: AURANGABAD – SHIRDI
Proceed to Shirdi. Evening visit Sai Baba Temple. Take part in the special darshan with our associate.
Day 6: SHIRDI – SHANI SINGNAPUR – NASIK TRIMBAKESHWAR – MUMBAI
- Indica/Indigo for upto four persons
- Travera for upto eight persons
- Innova for upto seven persons
- Tempo Traveller for more than eight persons
- Meeting and assistance on arrival.
- AC accommodations in Budget hotels.
- Daily Buffet/ fixed Menu breakfast.
- Air-conditioned Vehicle for sightseeing and excursions as per Group Size.
- Driver Bata, Toll tax and parking.
- Hotel and vehicle Tax.
- Tour Manager Services. (Minimum 15 Pax Required to avail tour manager Services).
- Any Airfare & Any Train fare.
- Monuments entry fee.
- Camera & video fee in monuments.
- Any meal not specified above.
- Any personal nature tip, laundry telephone calls.
- Service Tax – 9% Gst Extra.