Day 01:Ahmedabad – Jamnagar ( 320km / 06hrs )
Today, proceed to Jamnagar. On arrival visit Lakhota Lake & Lakhota Museum. In the evening, visit Bala Hanuman Temple known for its nonstop Ramdhun since 1956 and it mentioned in Guinness Book of World Records. Evening is free for Shopping. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02:Jamnagar – Dwarka ( 150km / 03hrs )
Today, proceed to the sacred town of Dwarka. Visit Dwarkadeesh Temple. Take a holy dip in Gomti river, later leave to visit Nageshwar Jyotirling, Gopi Talav, Bet Dwarka, and on way back do visit Rukmani Temple, evening visit other temples on coastal area, attend evening aarti at Dwarkadish temple. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03:Dwarka – Porbandar – Somnath ( 200km / 04hrs )
In the morning depart to Porbandar (75km/1.5hrs) at Porbandar visit Kirti Mandir – the place where Gandhiji was born and Sudama Temple – The only Sudama Temple in the world. Later proceed to Somnath (130km/2.5hrs) on arrival visit Bhalka Tirth, Triveni Sagam, Geeta Mandir Chopati & Somnath Temple. In the evening attend Aarti and later watch light and Sound show. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04:Somnath –Junagadh – Virpur – Gondal – Rajkot ( 200km / 04hrs )
Today, proceed to Rajkot. Enroute visit Jungadh fort at Junagadh, Jalaram Temple at Virpur and Swaminarya temple, Navlakha Palace and Vintage Car museum at Gondal. In the late evening arrive at Rajkot. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05:Rajkot – Akshardham – Ahmedabad ( 230km / 05hrs )
Today, proceed to Ahmedabad. On arrival at Ahmedabad visit Adalaj Step well, Akshardham Temple (Closed on Monday) & Gandhi Ashram. Evening Drop at Railway station or Airport.
Hotel with Tour Cost
|PER ADULT ON TWIN SHARING||BUDGET PACKAGE
|02 Person – Per Person Cost||–||–||23000|
|04 Person – Per Person Cost||–||–||19500|
|Extra Adult Sharing Room||–||–||5000|
|Child (6 to 11 years)||–||–||4500|
|Vehicle – 2 persons||–||–||AC Etios / Dzire|
|Vehicle – 4 persons||–||–||AC Innova|
*** 5% Government Tax extra on total amount of bill
*** For Diwali & X-mas vacation, given tariff will increased by 25%
*** Guide charges Rs.2000 per day
|HOTELS USED OR SIMILAR|
|City||Budget Package||Standard Package||Deluxe Package||Nights|
|Jamnagar||–||–||Hotel Fortune Palace / Premier Suit||01|
|Dwarka||–||–||Lords Eco Inn / Sea View studio room||01|
|Somnath (Veraval)||–||–||The Grand Daksh / Suit room||01|
|Rajkot||–||–||Khirasara palace / Sur Niwas Deluxe Suit||01|
Tour Cost Include or Exclude
TOUR COST INCLUDES
- 04 Nights accommodation in above mentioned or similar hotels
- Daily Buffet/ fixed Menu breakfast
- Air-conditioned car for sightseeing and excursions as per our itinerary
- Driver allowance, Toll tax and parking
TOUR COST EXCLUDES
- Air fare / train fare
- Coolie / porter charges.
- Camera charges.
- Donations at temples.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Extended stay or travelling due to any reason.
- Any meals other then those specified in Tour Cost Includes’
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any other item not specified in ‘Tour cost includes’
- 5% Government service tax
Terms & Condition
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- As per the Government directive, foreigners are requested to produce their passport as photo identity proof and Indians can produce any govt. approved photo identity such as Driving License/Pan Card/Voter ID card/Passport at the point of check-in at the hotel.
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees and valid for Indian National only.
- Above mentioned rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rooms are subject to availability at the time of receiving firm booking.
- In case of non-availability of the mentioned hotels, similar kind/quality of hotels will be provided, which can change the above package cost.
- 100 % advance shall have to be paid before departure out of which 50% has to be paid at the time of booking tour.
- Package cost valid till 30th September 2017
- Package rates are not applicable in festival period like Diwali & X-mas
- 31 days & prior to arrival – 10% of the tour/service cost.
- 30 days to 21 days prior to arrival – 15% of the tour/service cost.
- 20 days to 11 days prior to arrival – 25% of the tour/service cost.
- 10 days to 06 days prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
- 05 days & less, prior to arrival or no show – NO REFUND
- Festivals Like Diwali, X-mas and Long weekend – No Refund on cancellation