Day 01: Delhi to Kathmandu by flight
Early in the morning take flight from Delhi to Kathmandu (Nepal). Arrival at Tribhuvan airport meet and greet by hotel representative and transfer to hotel. Rest of the leisure. Overnight stay.
Day 02: Pashupatinath Temple
After Breakfast Proceed for half day sightseeing of Swayambhunath & Boudhanath, Pashupatinath Temple after that back to hotel. Overnight stay.
Day 03: Kathmandu Local Sightseeing
After breakfast the day for explore the Kathmandu and Thamel market. There are so many things to see and buy that it is really difficult to cover the entire market even in one day. There are some great restaurants around and be sure to haggle when you are out shopping, otherwise the locals tend to suggest outrageous prices if they sense you are a tourist. Thamel is best local market to visit to explore the cultural food or things. Overnight stay in Kathmandu.
Day 04: Kathmandu – Delhi
Early Morning after breakfast. Check out of the hotel. After lunch journey process for Delhi by Flight.
Package cost @ INR 10,000 /- per person+ 5 % GST
- Sedan Cab for upto four persons
- Travera for upto eight persons
- Innova for upto seven persons
- Tempo Traveller for more than eight persons
- Meeting and assistance on arrival.
- AC accommodations in Budget hotels.
- Daily Buffet/ fixed Menu breakfast.
- Air-conditioned Vehicle for sightseeing and excursions as per Group Size.
- Driver Bata, Toll tax and parking.
- Hotel and vehicle Tax.
- Tour Manager Services. (Minimum 15 Pax Required to avail tour manager Services).
- Any Airfare & Any Train fare.
- Monuments entry fee.
- Camera & video fee in monuments.
- Any meal not specified above.
- Any personal nature tip, laundry telephone calls.
- Service Tax – 5 % GST