Day 01:Ahmedabad ( km / hrs )
Today arrive at Ahmedabad. On arrival check in at the hotel. Proceed to visit Gandhi Ashram City museum and Hathising Jain Temple. Later in the evening proceed to visit Adalaj Step well and Akshardham Temple(Closed on Monday),. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02:Ahmedabad – Shyamlaji – Udaipur ( 280km / 6hrs )
Today, proceed to Udaipur. Enroute visit Shyamlaji Temple. The temple has a beautiful sculpture of Lord Krishna as Shamdiya bhagwan, with a piece of real diamond embossed on his chin. Continued towards Udaipur (260 km from Shyamlaji). Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03:Udaipur – Eklingji – Nathdwara – Udaipur ( 200km / 4hrs )
Today, proceed to visit Nathdwara Shreenathji Temple (50Km/1hr –Darshan Timing 06 am to 06.30PM) En Route visit Eklingiji Temple. Later proceed to Kankroli (20Km/20min – Darshan Timing 6.45AM to 6.45PM). The KankroliTemple is the most significant temple of the Vaishnavas and Vallabhacharya sect. overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04:Udaipur – Ambaji – Ahmedabad ( 350km / 7hrs )
Today, after breakfast will proceed to Ahmedabad. Enroute visit Ambaji. Arrive at Ambaji. Darshan at One of the holiest temples of Mother Goddess Amba. Overnight stay at Ahmedabad.
Day 05:Ahmedabad – Dwarka ( 450km / 9hrs )
Today, proceed to the sacred town of Dwarka. Visit Dwarkadeesh Temple. Take a holy dip in Gomti river. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06:Dwarka – Excursion to Bet Dwarka ( km / hrs )
In the morning leave to visit Nageshwar Jyotirling, Gopi Talav, Bet Dwarka, and on way back do visit Rukmani Temple, evening visit other temples on coastal area, attend evening aarti at Dwarkadish temple. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 07:Dwarka – Porbandar – Madhavpur – Somnath ( 250km / 5hrs )
Today, proceed to Dwarka Enroute visit Madhavpur. It is believed that Lord Krishna had married Rukmani in Madhavpur. Also visit Gandhiji’s birthplace Kirtimandir and Sudama Temple. Sudama is a childhood friend of lords Krishna at Porbandar (130Kms/3hrs). Continued towards Somnath. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 08:Somnath – Diu ( 100km / 2hrs )
In the morning proceed to beach town Diu. Later, visit St. Paul’s Church, Diu Museum and Diu Fort. Evening is at leisure to laze and relax on the beach. Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 09:Diu – Tulsishyam – Bhavnagar ( 250km / 5hrs )
Today proceed to Bhavnagar. Visit TulsiShyam where Prime attractions are the medicinal hot water spring and Krishna Temple. Continued towards Bhavnagar. Arrive at Bhavnagar. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 10:Bhavnagar – Vadodara ( 200km / 4hrs )
In the morning, proceed to visit Nishkalank Mahadev Temple in Koliyak, Bhavnagar. Proceed to Vadodara. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 11:Vadodara – Excursion to champaner & pavagadh ( km / hrs )
In the morning, proceed to visit one of the world heritage sites of Gujarat… Champaner. which has magnificent works of Indo-Saracenic architecture. En route, see the Pavagadh. It is one of the important Shaktipiths of Gujarart. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 12:Vadodara – Dakor – Ahmedabad ( 150km / 3hrs )
Today, arrive at Ahmedabad enroute visit Dakor. Visit Ranchodrai ji Temple at Dakor the main hall features paintings depicting events in Lord Krishna’s life. Darshan at temple. After darshan return back to Ahmedabad. Drop at airport/railway station.
Hotel with Tour Cost
|PER ADULT ON TWIN SHARING||BUDGET PACKAGE
|02 Person – Per Person Cost||–||32500||40500|
|04 Person – Per Person Cost||–||28500||34500|
|Extra Adult Sharing Room||–||9000||12000|
|Child (6 to 11 years)||–||8000||11000|
|Vehicle – 2 persons||–||AC Indica||AC Indigo|
|Vehicle – 4 persons||–||AC Innova||AC Innova|
*** 5% Government Tax extra on total amount of bill
*** For Diwali & X-mas vacation, given tariff will increased by 25%
|HOTELS USED OR SIMILAR|
|City||Budget Package||Standard Package||Deluxe Package||Nights|
|Ahmedabad||–||Hotel Bait Inn||Hotel Treatotel||02|
|Udaipur||–||Hotel Vishnupriya||Hotel Amantra Comfort||02|
|Dwarka||–||Hotel The Dwarika||Goverdhan Greens Resort||02|
|Somnath||–||Hotel Sun Plaza||Hotel The Grand Daksh||01|
|Diu||–||Sea Village Resort||Sugati Beach Resort||01|
|Bhavnagar||–||Hotel Sun N Shine||Top 3 Lords Resort/ The Basil Park||01|
|Vadodara||–||Hotel Savshanti Towers||Royal Orchid Hotel||01
Tour Cost Include or Exclude
TOUR COST INCLUDES
- 04 Nights accommodation in above mentioned or similar hotels
- Daily Buffet/ fixed Menu breakfast
- Air-conditioned car for sightseeing and excursions as per our itinerary
- Driver allowance, Toll tax and parking
TOUR COST EXCLUDES
- Air fare / train fare
- Coolie / porter charges.
- Camera charges.
- Donations at temples.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Extended stay or travelling due to any reason.
- Any meals other then those specified in Tour Cost Includes’
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any other item not specified in ‘Tour cost includes’
- 5% Government service tax
Terms & Condition
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- As per the Government directive, foreigners are requested to produce their passport as photo identity proof and Indians can produce any govt. approved photo identity such as Driving License/Pan Card/Voter ID card/Passport at the point of check-in at the hotel.
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees and valid for Indian National only.
- Above mentioned rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rooms are subject to availability at the time of receiving firm booking.
- In case of non-availability of the mentioned hotels, similar kind/quality of hotels will be provided, which can change the above package cost.
- 100 % advance shall have to be paid before departure out of which 50% has to be paid at the time of booking tour.
- Package cost valid till 30th September 2017
- Package rates are not applicable in festival period like Diwali & X-mas
- 31 days & prior to arrival – 10% of the tour/service cost.
- 30 days to 21 days prior to arrival – 15% of the tour/service cost.
- 20 days to 11 days prior to arrival – 25% of the tour/service cost.
- 10 days to 06 days prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
- 05 days & less, prior to arrival or no show – NO REFUND
- Festivals Like Diwali, X-mas and Long weekend – No Refund on cancellation