DAY 01: ARRIVE LHASA & TRANSFER TO HOTEL
Arrive in Lhasa (3,700 M)-the capital city of Tibet Autonomous Region. Your guide will meet and assist you at the airport and transfer you to Lhasa city( 60 Kms, 1 hour drive) . Arrive hotel and check in. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 02: LHASA SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast, leave for full day city sightseeing tour to Magnificent Potala Palace-the winter palace of the Dalai Lama; the place where the former great Dalai Lama’s stupas are being kept; once the seat of the Tibetan government. With a history of over 1,300 years, the Potala Palace is the treasure of Tibetan religion and culture, storing plenty of figures of the Buddha, murals, sutras etc. After visiting Potala Palace, you will visit one of the three largest monasteries of Gelugpa- the Sera Monastery, and the Dalai Lama’s summer palace of, the treasure Park of Tibet, the Norbulingka. Return to hotel and overnight.
DAY 03: FLY TO ALI & OVERNIGHT STAY AT ALI
After breakfast, transfer to airport for flight to Ali( 4,274 meter). Arrive Ali airport after 2 hour flight and transfer to hotel. Overnight stay at hotel at Ali.
DAY 04: DRIVE TO MANSAROVAR & DRIVE TODARCHEN
Breakfast and drive to Mansarovar (4,590 meter, 209 Kms , 4 hours drive). Arrive Mansarovar and take Holi bath , puja, Hawan, Dev Tarpan etc. (Self)and drive to Darchen (4,664 M, 30 KM, 2 hrs).Overnight stay at guesthouse.
DAY 05: DRIVE TO YAMADWAR & HOLY TREK TO DIRAPUK,
With packed lunch box, drive to Tarboch Flag Polethe first prostration point, – an auspicious gateway and the sky burial ground. Visit Yamadwarand further drive to Sershong( 8 kms, 15 mins drive), Meet your porters/ pony caretaker etc and trek to Dirapuk (4,765 M, 10 km , 5/6 hours trek). Overnight stay at guesthouse
DAY 06: HOLY TREK TO ZUTHULPUK,
Continue Parikrama over Droma La Pass (5,585 M) to Zuthulpuk (4,700 M, 22 KM, 7-8 hrs trek). Overnight stay at camp/ guesthouse.
DAY 07: HOLY TREK TO NEAR DARCHEN & DRIVE TO ALI
Last and final day of Mt. Kailash Parikrama ends near Darchen (4,664 M, 14 KM, 3-4 hrs trek) & drive to Ali (220KM, 41/2hrs drive). Arrive at Ali & overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 08: FLY TO LHASA & TRANSFER TO LHASA CITY
With packed lunch box, drive to Tarboch Flag Polethe first prostration point, – an auspicious gateway and the sky burial ground. Visit Yamadwarand further drive to Sershong( 8 kms, 15 mins drive), Meet your porters/ pony caretaker etc. and trek to Dirapuk (4,765 M, 10 km , 5/6 hours trek). Overnight stay at guesthouse.
DAY 9: TRANSFER TO AIRPORT FOR ONWARDS JOURNEY Breakfast only
Final Departure transfer to airport for onward flight.
Package cost @ INR 255000/- per person
- Special welcome at the International airport in Lhasa,
- Three nights accommodation in Lhasa at hotel Bhramaputra or similar,
- Twonights stay at hotel Gesa/ Xianxi ( 4 star deluxe) at Ali,
- Lhasa city sightseeing& airport transfers as per the itinerary,
- One Night stay at Hotel Himalaya at Darchen,
- Fully Trained Nepali staffs,
- Fully trained Sherpa team,
- Professional government license holder English speaking tour guide in Tibet,
- Yak & Yak men to carry equipment & food materials during Parikrama,
- Three times a day meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) and tea/coffee and cookies while on the yatra,
- Mineral & boiled water,
- Oxygen cylinder and oxygen pillow as per the requirements,
- Tibet Visa & Permit Fee,
- Ground transfers in Tibet on Deluxe Coach,
- Required trekking & kitchen equipment,
- First aid kit,
- Free use of Down Jacket,
- Backpack, Monkey cap & duffel bag for free,
- Yatra Completion Certificate,
- Simikot Area Entry Permit,
- Wages, meals, accommodation, transportations, equipment, insurance and other facilities to the tour staffs during the trip,
- All types of rescue arrangements,
- All kind of local and government TAX etc.
- Insurance that covers Trekking/Travel/Accident/Medical/Emergency evacuations,
- International airfares,
- Horse(s) & Porter(s) for personal use,
- Tips for the trekking, tour staffs & driver,
- Alcoholic drinks,
- Personal expenses: shopping, laundry, trekking-tour equipment, SIM Card etc.
- Nepal Visa fee,
- Cost may incurred by unpredictable cancellation, natural calamities, political situation, illness etc.
- Others expenses which are not mentioned above in PRICE INCLUDES section.