Day 1: BANGALORE-MANTRALAYAM
Late night Departure from Bangalore. Overnight Train Journey.
Day 2: MANTRALAYAM
Arrival at Mantralayam road in the morning. Transfer to hotel for check in & fresh up. Dharshan of Sri Ragavendra Swami. Board the train from Raichur late night. Over night Train Journey.
Day 3:MANTRALAYAM – PANDHARPUR
Early morning Arrival at Solapur. Transfer to hotel for check in & fresh up. Day fre for Darshan of Sri Pandurang Swami, Vitthal Rukmini Temple. Return to hotel in the evening. Dinner and overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 4:TULJA BHAVANI – AKKALKOT DARSHAN
After breakfast, check out and proceed for darshan of Tulja Bhavani Temple. Later visit to Akkalkot for Swami Samarth Darshan. In the evening, transfer to train for overnight journey to shirdi.
Day 5:PANDHARPUR – SHIRDI
In the morning Arrive Kopargaon. Transfer to hotel for check in & Fresh up. Darshan of Sai BABA at Shirdi. Day free for Shirdi Darshan.
Day 6: SHIRDI – SHANI SINGNAPUR
After Breakfast, check out hotel and proceed to Sani Singnapur for Darshan. Board train from Kopargaon in the evening. Overnight Train Journeing.
Day 7: BANGALORE
Arrival at BANGALORE with Sweet memories and divine blessing.
- Indica/Indigo for upto four persons
- Travera for upto eight persons
- Innova for upto seven persons
- Tempo Traveller for more than eight persons
- Meeting and assistance on arrival.
- AC accommodations in Budget hotels.
- Daily Buffet/ fixed Menu breakfast.
- Air-conditioned Vehicle for sightseeing and excursions as per Group Size.
- Driver Bata, Toll tax and parking.
- Hotel and vehicle Tax.
- Tour Manager Services. (Minimum 15 Pax Required to avail tour manager Services).
- Any Airfare & Any Train fare.
- Monuments entry fee.
- Camera & video fee in monuments.
- Any meal not specified above.
- Any personal nature tip, laundry telephone calls.
- Service Tax – 9% Gst Extra.