Day 01:Bhuj – Hodka/Dhordo ( 110km / 2hrs )
Today, proceed to Hodka/Dhordo,where you have the pleasure to stay in Traditional Bhungas (Mud houses) or Family tent. The day ends with a traditional dinner at the resort and a folk music performance around a bonfire Overnight stay at the resort.
Day 02:Day trip to white rann and Black hill ( km / hrs )
Today, get ready to explore the Banni and Pachcham regions and the edge of the Great Rann of Kutch. Visit Dhordo village, Bhirandiyara village, Ludiya village and Khavda village. Later visit Kalo Dungar (Black Hill) and Dattatray Temple, which provides the view of the Great Rann & sunset. Return to the resort. Overnight stay at the resort.
Day 03:Hodka/Dhordo – Mandvi ( 200km / 4hrs )
Today, proceed to the costal town Mandvi. Visit Vijay Villas Palace – Summer retreat of the royal family. Enjoy balance day at the private beach. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04Mandvi ( km / hrs )
The day free for many activities based on your interest like, Visit to Organic Farm; 72 Jain Temple Complex; Shipping Yard at Mandvi Port or spend the balance day at the Beach. Overnight stay at the resort.
Day 05:Mandvi ( 60km / 1hrs )
Morning free for shopping. Drop at airport or Railway station.
Hotel with Tour Cost
|PER ADULT ON TWIN SHARING||BUDGET PACKAGE
|02 Person – Per Person Cost||–||16500||18500|
|04 Person – Per Person Cost||–||14000||15000|
|Extra Adult Sharing Room||–||4500||6500|
|Child (6 to 11 years)||–||4000||6000|
|Vehicle – 2 persons||–||AC Indica||AC Indigo|
|Vehicle – 4 persons||–||AC Innova||AC Innova|
|HOTELS USED OR SIMILAR|
|Budget Package||Standard Package||Deluxe Package||Nights|
|Great Rann of Kutch||–||Shaam E Sarhad||Gateway to Rann Resort||02|
|Mandvi||–||Mandvi Beach Resort||Vijay Vilas Heritage Resort||02|
Tour Cost Include or Exclude
TOUR COST INCLUDES
- 04 Nights accommodation in above mentioned or similar hotels
- Daily Buffet/ fixed Menu breakfast
- Air-conditioned car for sightseeing and excursions as per our itinerary
- Driver allowance, Toll tax and parking
TOUR COST EXCLUDES
- Air fare / train fare
- Coolie / porter charges.
- Camera charges.
- Donations at temples.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Extended stay or travelling due to any reason.
- Any meals other then those specified in Tour Cost Includes’
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any other item not specified in ‘Tour cost includes’
- 5% Government service tax
Terms & Condition
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- As per the Government directive, foreigners are requested to produce their passport as photo identity proof and Indians can produce any govt. approved photo identity such as Driving License/Pan Card/Voter ID card/Passport at the point of check-in at the hotel.
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees and valid for Indian National only.
- Above mentioned rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rooms are subject to availability at the time of receiving firm booking.
- In case of non-availability of the mentioned hotels, similar kind/quality of hotels will be provided, which can change the above package cost.
- 100 % advance shall have to be paid before departure out of which 50% has to be paid at the time of booking tour.
- Package cost valid till 30th September 2017
- Package rates are not applicable in festival period like Diwali & X-mas
- 31 days & prior to arrival – 10% of the tour/service cost.
- 30 days to 21 days prior to arrival – 15% of the tour/service cost.
- 20 days to 11 days prior to arrival – 25% of the tour/service cost.
- 10 days to 06 days prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
- 05 days & less, prior to arrival or no show – NO REFUND
- Festivals Like Diwali, X-mas and Long weekend – No Refund on cancellation