Day 1:Arrive Haridwar – Guptkashi (205 Km / 7 to 8 hrs)
Day 2:Guptkashi – Gaurikund – Kedarnath (35 Km + 17 Km trek)
Day 3:Kedarnath –Gaurikund– Guptkashi (17 Km trek + 35 Km drive)
Day 4: Guptkashi – Rishikesh – Haridwar (205 Km / 6 to 7 hrs)
- Haridwar/Hotel The Urmi / Similar
- Guptkashi/Hotel Raj Palace / Similar
- Kedarnath/Govt. Tent (Own arrangement)/Similar
- Indica/Indigo for upto four persons
- Travera for upto eight persons
- Innova for upto seven persons
- Tempo Traveller for more than eight persons
- Helicopter Charges (Full fare would be charged from 3 years & above)
- Phata – Kedarnath- Phata return fare @ INR 8000 per person (Subject to change)
- As per the policy of Helicopter service providers only 3 Kg of handbag is allowed and full fare would be charged from children 3 years & above of age.
- For same day return trip report time at helipad is 0700 Hrs and for overnight passengers is 0930 hrs.
- Passengers would be given 1-2 Hours for darshan and one can avail priority darshan tickets upon arrival in Kedarnath which are available only for Helicopter passengers.
- Breakfast and Dinner
Transportation for Chardham, Do Dham, Teen Dham and Ek Dham Sector as per requirement.
All pick up and dropping facilities at one point. AC would not run on hill drives.
Hotel Accommodation On twin/triple sharing basis as per requirements.
Driver’s T.A – D.A, toll tax, parking, and interstate taxes.
All fuel charges & state taxes. All toll / parking Fee.
Meals breakfast & dinner at hotels on fixed menu basis.
Presently applicable taxes.
- Any Airfare & Any Train fare.
- Monuments entry fee.
- Camera & video fee in monuments.
- Any meal not specified above.
- Any personal nature tip, laundry telephone calls.
- Service Tax – 5% Gst Extra.