Kedarnath Dham Yatra Ex – Delhi
Day 1:Delhi – Haridwar (230 Km / 6 to 7 hrs)
Day 2:Haridwar – Guptkashi (205 Km / 7 to 8 hrs)
Day 3:Guptkashi –Gaurikund – Kedarnath (35 Km + 17 Km trek)
Day 4: Kedarnath – Gaurikund – Guptkashi (17 Km trek + 35 Km drive)
Early morning you get up before dawn and after taking bath you are at the temple by 4:45 am for the ‘Abhishek’ to Kedarnath Shiva. Everyone can go inside Garbha Griha and touch the idol. You can also prostrate with your head touching the deity etc. After darshan and puja you come out of the temple and return to the Govt. Camps / Lodges. Later you’ll start the return trek of 17 km from Kedarnath to Gaurikund. The vehicles wait for you in Gaurikund Car parking and you’ll drive to your hotel. Dinner and Overnight at Guptkashi.
Day 5:Guptkashi – Rishikesh – Haridwar (205 Km / 6 to 7 hrs)
Day 6:Haridwar – Delhi (230 Km / 6 to 7 hrs)
- Haridwar/Hotel The Urmi or similar
- Guptkashi/Hotel Raj Palace or similar
- Kedarnath/Govt. Tent (Own arrangement)
- Indica/Indigo for upto four persons
- Travera for upto eight persons
- Innova for upto seven persons
- Tempo Traveller for more than eight persons
- Helicopter Charges (Full fare would be charged from 3 years & above)
- Phata – Kedarnath- Phata return fare @ INR 8000 per person (Subject to change)
- As per the policy of Helicopter service providers only 3 Kg of handbag is allowed and full fare would be charged from children 3 years & above of age.
- For same day return trip report time at helipad is 0700 Hrs and for overnight passengers is 0930 hrs.
- Passengers would be given 1-2 Hours for darshan and one can avail priority darshan tickets upon arrival in Kedarnath which are available only for Helicopter passengers.
- Breakfast and Dinner