Delhi-Srinagar 5Nights/6Days Package | Return economy class Airfare from Delhi,4 night stay in srinagar,1 night in pahalgam,houseboat,cab,Gulmarg,Sonmarg,Breakfast & Dinner,01 hour Shikara Ride in Dal lake.
Day 1:ARRIVE – SRINAGAR
In time transfer to airport to connect the flight for Srinagar. Meeting and assistance on arrival and transfer to Hotel. Afternoon 01 Hour Boat Ride on Dal Lake by a gondola Boat called ”SHIKARA” witness the ride on lake, called Venice of India & experience the aquatic life of Srinagar. Also see the scenic extravaganza of the Kashmir and enjoy the profusion of colors in the Paradise on Earth. While returning visit to the local crafts market and see the fine carved hand-made articles from Paper Machie & wood of a walnut. Overnight at the Deluxe Houseboat.
Day 2:SRINAGAR – SONAMARG – SRINAGAR
After breakfast leave with full day excursion for Sonamarg. Situated at an altitude of 9000 Ft. Sonamarg – 84 Kms is also called as “The meadow of gold” has, as its backdrop, snowy mountains against a cerulean sky. The Sindh River that meanders through the valley abounds with trout and mahaseer. Ponies can be hired for the trip up to Thajiwas glacier, which is a major local attraction during the summer. Return for Dinner & overnight stay HB / Hotel
Day 3: SRINAGAR – PAHALGAM
Transfers from Srinagar to Pahalgam called as “Valley of Shepherds. On arrival check in at Hotel. In Pahalgam, Enjoy the nature & walk around the banks of River Lidder. Pahalgam is famous for some trekking routes also & is the base camp for Amarnath Pilgrimage. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 4:PAHALGAM – SRINAGAR + LOCAL SS
Transfers from Pahalgam to Srinagar. Enroute visiting the Awantipura Ruins of 9th Century & Mattan Temple Complex. In Afternoon, visit Mogul Gardens “Nishat” (The Garden of Pleasure) and “Shalimar” (Abode of All). Drive along the Lake side on Boulevard On return visit a local Handicrafts Emporium for hand-knotted specialty silken carpets, shawls, jewellery ornaments. Also visit Shankaracharya Temple. Overnight at the Hotel
Day 5:SRINAGAR – GULMARG – SRINAGAR
Full Day return excursion to Gulmarg, called as “Meadow of Flowers” Gulmarg is 53 Kms from Srinagar at an altitude of 8700-ft. Gulmarg also referred as Meadow of Flowers is a famous Ski Resort & the world’s highest 18 hole Golf Course. The place was prominent during the British time. Enjoy the scenic view of Kongdori on a Cable Car Ride – OPTIONAL (Gondola) Return to Srinagar for a Dinner & Overnight at the Hotel.
In time transfer to airport to connect the flight for onwards destination
- 01 Night at Deluxe Houseboat, Srinagar
- 01 Night at Pine Cliff, Pahalgam
- 03 Nights at Triden Resort / Green Residency, Srinagar
- Indica/Indigo for upto four persons
- Travera for upto eight persons
- Innova for upto seven persons
- Tempo Traveller for more than eight persons
- 05 Nights accommodation on Twin Sharing / MAP Basis on the above mentioned Hotels / HB.
- Arrival & Departure from Srinagar International Airport to Hotel / HB & vice versa
- 01 NAC Indica
- 01 Hour Boat (Shikara) Ride on Dal Lake – Srinagar (04 Person to 01 Boat)
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All applicable taxes
- Any Airfare & Any Train fare.
- Monuments entry fee.
- Camera & video fee in monuments.
- Any meal not specified above.
- Any personal nature tip, laundry telephone calls.
- Service Tax – 5% Gst Extra.