Kashi Vishwanath Temple Tour
Destination Covered: Kashi ( Allahabad, Ayodhya, Kasi, Gaya, Budha Gaya and more…)
Temple Place Covered: kashi ( Bada Hanuman Temple, Shankaracharya temple, Kasi Vishwanath Temple, Durga Temple ,Tulsi Manas Mandir)
Pick up from Allahabad Railway Station and transfer to hotel Night rest at the Allahabad Hotel.
Triveni bath and Pithir Tharpanam and Allahabad local sightseeing. Visit Allahabad Fort, Bada Hanuman Temple, Shankaracharya temple , Anand Bhavan, Baradwaj Ashram, and 124 km (3 hours) journey to Varanasi. Over night stay in Hotel in Varanasi.
Pindathanam at Manikarnika maha smasanam and visit Kasi Vishwanath Temple, Annapoorneswari Temple, Donty Ganapathy/Sakshi Ganapathy Darsan and Over night stay in Hotel in Varanasi.
Today, We proceed for journey to Gaya. Visit Bodh Gaya, Japan Budhist Temple , Thailand Budhist Temple, Tibet Budhist Temple , Bhutan Budhist Temple, Bodhi Tree and Main Temple of Bodh Gaya . Over night stay in Hotel in Gaya.
Gaya Sradham at Gaya Vishnupada Temple and return journey to Varanasi . Night rest in Varanasi (Kashi).
Vishwanath Temple Darshan and visit Kashi Maharaja Palace, Vyasa Kashi, Banaras Hindu University, Sankat Mochan Hanuman Temple, Tulsi Manas Mandir, Durga Temple.
Early morning journey to Ayodhya . Ayodhya local Sightseeing places (holy Sarayu river bath, Valmeeki Ramayana bhavan, Sri Ramjanmabhoomi temple, Kanak bhavan, Dasarath Gaddi) lunch and return journey to Varanasi . Night rest in Varanasi.
Varanasi Shopping and drop at Varanasi Railway station.
- Complimentary Breakfast in Hotel
- Driver allowance, tolls & parking charges
- Exclusive Car for all transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned places
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Any meals other than those mentioned above
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions, political disturbances etc.