DAY 01: ARRIVAL KATHMANDU
Arrival at Tribhuban International airport, Kathmandu(1,350 M), meet and welcome by our office representative & transfer to hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 02: PREPARATION & HALF DAY KATHMANDU PILGRIMAGE
SIGHTSEEING Breakfast leave for Pilgrimage sightseeing tour to Pashupatinath temple, Boudhanath stupa and Budhanilakanth temple. Return to hotel, lunch and preparation for yatra. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 03: DRIVE TO SYABRUBESI ( 140 Km , 8 hours drive)
Drive to Border Syabrubesi (1,550 M). After arrival atSyabrubesi check into the hotel. Overnightstay at hotel.
DAY 04: DRIVE TO KYRUNG ( 55Kms, 1 hour drive)
After breakfast drive to Nepal China friendship bridge ( 20 Kms ,30 min drive). Complete Immigration formalities in Nepal side and walk approx 15 minutes to cross Friendship Bridge.Complete all China side immigration formalities & walk further ahead & get introduced with your Chinese guide / coach drivers. After introduction, proceeds the journey to Kyrung (2,700 M). Arrive in Kyrung and overnight stay at guesthouse.
DAY 05: ACCLIMATIZATION DAY AT KYRUNG,
Full day acclimatization at Kyrung. Freshly cooked meals, tea, coffee and snacks will be served. Overnight stay at guesthouse.
DAY 06:DRIVE TO SAGA(105 Kms, 4/5hours drive)
After breakfast drive to Saga( 105 km, 4/5 hours drive )/ New Dongpa( 4,462 meter, 182 kms, 5/6 hours drive). There is nothing so special but you will enjoy the beautiful Tibetan landscape. After approx.5/6 hours’drive you will reach to Saga (4,580 M). Arrive in Saga and overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 07: DRIVE TO MANSAROVAR( 410 Kms, 7/8 hours drive)
After breakfast, drive to Mansarovar (4,590 M). Arrive Mansarovar, take a holy bath perform Puja, Hawan, and Devtarpanetc. (self). Freshly cooked dinner will be served at the edge of Mansarovar Lake. Overnight stay at guesthouse.
DAY 08: DRIVE TO DARCHEN ( 30Kms, 1 hour drive)
Drive to Darchen (4,664M), en-route visit to Chuigumpa hot spring will be organized. Finally arrive in Darchenand overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 09: DRIVE TO YAMADWAR & HOLY TREK TO DIRAPUK,
With packed lunch box, drive to Tarboch Flag Polethe first prostration point, – an auspicious gateway and the sky burial ground. Visit Yamadwarand further drive to Sershong( 8 kms, 15 mins drive), Meet your porters/ pony caretaker etc. and trek to Dirapuk (4,765 M, 10 km , 5/6 hours trek). Overnight stay at guesthouse.
DAY 10: HOLY TREK TO ZUTHULPUK,
Continue Parikrama over Droma La Pass (5,585 M) to Zuthulpuk (4,700 M, 22 KM, 7-8 hrs trek). Overnight stay at camp/ guesthouse.
DAY 11: HOLY TREK TO NEAR DARCHEN & DRIVE TO NEW DONGPA,
Last and final day KailashParikrama ends near Darchen (4,664 M, 14 km, 3-4 hrs trek) and drive to New Dongpa (350 KM, 6 to 7 hrs, drive 4,464 M). Packed hot lunch will be served on the way. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 12: DRIVE TO KYRUNG ( 182kms, 5/6hours drive)
Drive to Kyrung (2,700 M, 5/6 hour drive). Overnight stay at guesthouse.
DAY 13: DRIVE TO BORDER &KATHMANDU
Drive from Kyrungto Nepal/ China border( 55kms, 1 hour drive) and complete Immigration formalities in China side. Cross the border and complete the immigration formalities in Nepal side. Walk further down where your coach to Kathmandu will be waiting. Lunch will be arranged on the way. Arrive Kathmandu after 8 hours drive- 140 KM.Evening certificate distribution program will be organized which is followed by dinner. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 14: PUJA AT PASHUPATINATH TEMPLE & DEPARTURE.
Puja at Pashupatinath Temple and free time until your departure transfer to the International airport for your onward flight.
Package cost @ INR 125000/- + 5%
- Airport-Hotel- Airport transfer by private vehicles,
- Three nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu at 5/4 star hotels.
- Nine nights’ accommodation in Tibet/ China using guesthouse / camping with all meals,
- All land transfer from Kathmandu-Kyrung- Kathmandu,
- Fully Trained Nepali staffs,
- Fully trained Sherpa team,
- Professional government license holder English speaking tour guide in Tibet,
- Yak & Yak men to carry equipment & food materials during Parikrama,
- Three time a day meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) while on the yatra,
- Mineral & boiled water,
- Oxygen cylinder and oxygen pillow as per the requirements,
- Tibet Visa & Permit Fee,
- Necessary Border charges,
- Ground transfers in Tibet on Deluxe Coach,
- Required trekking & kitchen equipment,
- First aid kit,
- Free use of Down Jacket,
- Backpack, Monkey cap & duffel bag for free,
- Yatra Completion Certificate,
- Wages, meals, accommodation, transportations, equipment, insurance and other
- facilities for Nepali staffs during the trip,
- All types of rescue arrangements,
- All kind of local and government TAX etc.
- Insurance that covers Trekking/Travel/Accident/Medical/Emergency evacuations,
- International airfares,
- Horse(s) & Porter(s) for personal use,
- Tips for the trekking, tour staffs & driver,
- Alcoholic drinks,
- Personal expenses: shopping, laundry, trekking-tour equipment, SIM Card etc.
- Nepal Visa fee,
- Cost raised by unpredictable cancellation, natural calamities, political situation, illness etc.
- Others expenses which are not mentioned above in PRICE INCLUDES section.