Day 01 : Arrival at Delhi
Arrive late night at New Delhi International airport and Transfer to Hotel, Over night stay in Hotel
Day 02: Aurangabad – Ellora – Ajanta – Bhusaval – Bhopal
After Breakfast, pickup from Hotel and full day sightseeing for Old Delhi and New Delhi, start to Old Delhi visit to Raj Ghat and Shanti Vana – the cremation sites of Mahatma Gandhi and Jawaharlal Nehru, Jama Masjid and drive past Red Fort and Chandni Chowk. Afternoon visit Qutub Minar built by Qutub-ud-Din Aibek in 1199, Humayun’s Tomb, India Gate (War Memorial Arch), Lakshminarayan Temple – a modern Hindu Temple. Also drive past President’s House, Parliament House, Government Secretariat Buildings and Connaught Place shopping centre. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 03 : Delhi – Jaipur ( 270 km & 5 hrs )
After breakfast drive to Jaipur, check-in hotel and rest. Evening Drive to Nahargarh fort for Sunset. after dinner at Restaurant, Over night at Jaipur.
Day 04 : Jaipur: Sightseeing: ( Amber Fort & Pink City )
Early morning after breakfast 11 km drive to Amber, the capital of the gallant Rajputs from 1037 to 1728 AD. We ride the elephant back and reach the Fort situated on the hill and then visit the Fort Palace. Later we visit the City Palace, Birla Temple, Jantar Mantar Observatory and the Palace of Winds. Evening dinner at Restaurant and over night at Jaipur hotel.
Day 05 : Jaipur – Agra 235Km/06Hrs
Morning drive to Agra ,on the way visiting Fatehpir Sikri. On arrival in Agra checkin at hotel. Later visit Taj Mahal, Overnight at hotel.
Day 06 : Agra Sightseeing
Early Morning visit Taj Mahal for Sunrise (Agra is world famous for the Taj Mahal and millions of tourists from all over the world come here every year to savor the different moods of this magnificent edifice. As Agra was the seat of the great Mughal rulers for many years, it also has a number of historical monuments in and around the city.) and Back to Hotel, and breakfast visit Agra Fort , after sightseeing back to the Hotel, Overnight stay.
Day 07 : Agra – Gwalior – Orchha
After Breakfast Drive to Orchha – En – Route visit Gwalior Fort ,( The Gwalior Fort is charming fort of Madhya Pradesh has taken its name from a sage named Gwalipa. after Lunch drive to Orchha. Evening Check in Hotel and Stay.
Day 08 : Orchha to Khajuraho
After Breakfast Sightseeing in Orchha. ( Orchha is a small hamlet in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Orchha rises out of the hills and the greens surrounding it. It is also about the natural splendour of a wonderful valley where the crystal-clear waters of the Betwa flow quietly along the banks for which solitude is a way of life. After lunch drive to Khajuraho, and evening Check in Hotel Overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 09 : Khajuraho Sightseeing
After breakfast full Day Khajuraho Sightseeing . There are few things in the world, which are beyond compare and certain things that inspired human emotions to give an outlet to his spirtual and physical love. The erotic images of Khajuraho are the expressions of these human inner fellings . Every facade-wall, window, pillar, and ceiling of Khajuraho is carved with figures of mythical and historical origins, and while many of these depict the innocent form of love on these walls. Forgotten and unvisited until the mid-1960s, Khajuraho is now, after the Taj , India’s biggest single tourist attraction. The temples of Khajuraho are divided into three geographical groups viz, Western, Eastern, and Southern groups.
Western Group of Temples:
Chausath Yogini Temple, Kandariya Mahadeo Temple, Devi Jagdamba Temple, Chitragupta Temple, Vishwanath Temple, Parvati Temple, Lakshmana Temple, Matangeshwara Temple. and back to the Hotel and Overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 10 : Khajuraho Temple Sightseeing
After Breakfast, today visit Eastern Group of Temples (Brahma Temple, Vamana Temple, Parsvanath Temple, Ghantai Temple) and Southern Group of Temples (Dulhadeo Temple, Chaturbhuj Temple) after sightseeing back to the Hotel, Overnight Stay in Hotel (Khajuraho)
Day 11 : Khajuraho – Varanasi
Early Morning Breakfast and Drive to Varanasi, Evening Check in Hotel and Ganges Aarti Overnight Stay in Hotel
Day 12 : Varanasi
Early Morning visit of Ganges Ghats for Sunrise, and Boat Ride and back to Hotel. after breakfast full day Varanasi Sightseeing . Varanasi is the religious city of Uttar Pradesh State. The banks of the Ganges, considered to be a sacred river by the Hindus, are the center of much of the religious activity that occurs in the city. The ghats built along the banks of the river for such religious activity. Visit Vishwanath Temple, Banaras Hindu University, located at Sarnath, houses the capitol from the Ashoka pillar Sarnath. After Sarnath Sightseeing back to Varanasi Hotel, Overnight stay.
Day 13 : Delhi
Early Morning Pickup from New Delhi Railway Station and check in Hotel. Full Day rest and spend according to your plan. (Sight-seeing/shopping). and Evening Transfer to Airport
TOUR COST INCLUDES-
- 04 Nights accommodation in above mentioned or similar hotels
- All meals at Great Rann of Kutch & Mandvi
- Air-conditioned car for sightseeing and excursions as per our itinerary
- Driver allowance, Toll tax and parking
TOUR COST EXCLUDES-
- Air fare / train fare
- Camera charges.
- Coolie / porter charges.
- Donations at temples.
- Extended stay or travelling due to any reason.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Any meals other then those specified in Tour Cost Includes’
- Any other item not specified in ‘Tour cost includes’
- 5% Government service tax
Terms & Condition
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- As per the Government directive, foreigners are requested to produce their passport as photo identity proof and Indians can produce any govt. approved photo identity such as Driving License/Pan Card/Voter ID card/Passport at the point of check-in at the hotel.
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees and valid for Indian National only.
- Above mentioned rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rooms are subject to availability at the time of receiving firm booking.
- In case of non-availability of the mentioned hotels, similar kind/quality of hotels will be provided, which can change the above package cost.
- 100 % advance shall have to be paid before departure out of which 50% has to be paid at the time of booking tour.
- Package cost valid till 30th September 2019
- Package rates are not applicable in festival period like Diwali & X-mas
- 31 days & prior to arrival – 10% of the tour/service cost.
- 30 days to 21 days prior to arrival – 15% of the tour/service cost.
- 20 days to 11 days prior to arrival – 25% of the tour/service cost.
- 10 days to 06 days prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
- 05 days & less, prior to arrival or no show – NO REFUND
- Festivals Like Diwali, X-mas and Long weekend – No Refund on cancellation