Day 1: Ahmadabad – Dwarka
Welcome on your Gujarat pilgrimage tour. arrive at Ahmadabad; we are able to let you board into the Car to continue to Jamnagar. on arrival check into the hotel, later go to Lakhota lake and Lakhota museum. take lunch, visit Bala hanuman temple. spend night time inside the resort at Dwarika.
Day 2: Dwarika Local Sightseeing
At the penultimate day of your Dwarika Gujarat sightseeing, go to Bet Dwarika Island. Gorge upon a hearty breakfast and equipment up for an unforgettable circle of relatives trip to Bet Dwarika island. An island on the mouth of gulf of kutch, Bet Dwarika is known for its tranquility and quietude. visit the Nageshwar temple, one of the twelve Jyotirling shrines to searching for the benefits of the divine. enjoy a smooth port jetty journey to attain the temple and revel in the panoramic landscape.
After a soothing and adventurous day, head returned in your resort in Dwarika for a calming night time.
Day 3:Dwarika – Porbandar – Somnath
In the morning, start to Somnath thru Porbandar, en path journeying the Tara Mandir planetarium, Kirti Mandir and Chowpaty.
The Tara Mandir planetarium is one of the famous sights in Porbandar. Unique effect movies are shown on an overhead spherical screen in a theatre, which scientifically tasks all celestial bodies like the stars and planets. The Kirti Mandir, one of the well-known visitor locations of Porbandar. This region holds great non secular and historic importance. it’s far stated to be the delivery location of Sudama, the quality friend and devotee of Lord Krishna. Kirti Mandir is likewise the ancestral home of Mahatma Gandhi.
on arrival at Somnath, check-in to your resort. Later, continue to Bhalka Tirth and Somnath temple. a renowned religious area, Bhalka Tirth is a small but compact temple committed to Lord Krishna. it’s far at this vicinity wherein Lord Krishna became wounded by way of the arrow shot by means of a hunter called Jara, while he became meditating underneath a banyan tree. a temple called Mahaprabhuji Bethak was built subsequent to the tree with an imposing white idol of Lord Krishna.
Day 4:Somanath – Ahmedabad
After Breakfast, Steer up to the Ahmedabad to capture the flight/Train for onward spot.
Package cost @ INR 6600/- per person + 5 % GST
- Hotel Shaj Palace, Ahmedabad
- Hotel Krishna inn Dwarka
- Shubh Suvidha Somnath
- Indica/Indigo for upto four persons
- Travera for upto eight persons
- Innova for upto seven persons
- Tempo Traveller for more than eight persons
- Meeting and assistance on arrival.
- AC accommodations in Budget hotels.
- Daily Buffet/ fixed Menu breakfast.
- Air-conditioned Vehicle for sightseeing and excursions as per Group Size.
- Driver Bata, Toll tax and parking.
- Hotel and vehicle Tax.
- Tour Manager Services. (Minimum 15 Pax Required to avail tour manager Services).
- Any Airfare & Any Train fare.
- Monuments entry fee.
- Camera & video fee in monuments.
- Any meal not specified above.
- Any personal nature tip, laundry telephone calls.
- Service Tax – 5% GST