Day 01 : Arrival Mumbai – Aurangabad
Arrive by a schedule International Flight. Sightseeing of Mumbai visiting visit Prince of Gateway of India Wales Museum, Parliament House, Marine Drive, Jain Temple, Hanging Gardens. Later Transfer To Mumbai Domestic Airport and depart for Aurangabad. Transfer from Aurangabad Airport to Hotel for Overnight Stay.
Day 02: Aurangabad – Ellora – Ajanta – Bhusaval – Bhopal
After breakfast take a sight seeing tour of Ellora, one of the highly visited World heritage sites of India. It houses 34 monasteries and temples with some exclusive uninterrupted sequence of monuments that date back from 600 to 1000 AD. The temples of Ellora are dedicated to Brahmanism, Jainism, and Buddhism. It also has some of the excellent stonework depicting the legends related to Lord Shiva
Excursion to the famous Ajanta caves. Ajanta is one of the few historical and architectural marvels of India. Recognized as the World Heritage Site today, it was discovered during the 19th century by a group of British officers who were on a tiger hunt. The Ajanta group of caves, located deep within the Sahyadri hills above the Waghora, depicts the story of Buddhism that prevailed here during 200 BC to 650 AD . Later in the evening transfer to Bhusaval Railway Station to Board Overnight Train for Bhopal Overnight on Board
Day 03: Bhopal – Sanchi – Bhopal – Varanasi
After Breakfast Sightseeing of Sanchi visit Sanchi Stupa- It is unique, not only for having the most perfect and well preserved stupas, but also for offering the visitor a chance to see, in one location, the genesis, flowering, and decay of Buddhist art and architecture during a period of about 1500 years — almost covering the entire range of Indian Buddhism After Sightseeing Return to Bhopal and transfer to Railway Station to connect train for Varanasi . Overnight in Train.
Day 04 : Varanasi – Sarnath – Varanasi
On arrival Varanasi Railway Station, and transfer to hotel, check-in at hotel and refresh for a visit to Sarnath -the place where Lord Buddha preached his first Sermon in 590 BC. Afternoon sightseeing tour of Varanasi, visiting Ghats, Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Gyanvyapi Mosque, Durga Temple, Banaras Hindu University, Ram Nagar, Fort and Museum. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05 : Varanasi – Bodhgaya
Early morning boat-ride on the River Ganges. Thereafter, leave Varanasi by road for Bodhgaya (242 kms / 6-7 Hrs) one of the holiest Buddhist pilgrimage centers in the state of Bihar. It was here that Gautama attained enlightenment and became Buddha under the “Bodhi” tree Satabodhi Temple. Overnight at hotel.
Day 06 : Bodhgaya
Morning visit temples in Bodhgaya – Mahabodhi Temple, Animesh Locan Chaiyata, Mohanta’s Monastery, Thai Temple and The Burmese Temple. Later visit Monuments such as – Tibetan Monastery, International Buddhist House, Buddhist Monastery of Bhutan, The Chinese Temple & Monastery and Bodhi Tree. Also visit Archaeological Museum
Day 07 : Bodhgaya – Rajgir – Nalanda – Patna
Leave Bodhgaya for Patna (157 kms / 4-5 Hrs) en-route visiting Rajgir & Nalanda. Patna is 2500 year old capital city of Bihar. Rajgir was capital of 6th century Magadha Empire and was revered site of Buddha’s discourses. Buddha spent many years here. Nalanda is world’s oldest university founded in the 5th century. Overnight at hotel in Patna.
Day 08 : Patna – Vaishali – Kushinagar
Morning leave Patna for Kushinagar (253 kms / 8 hrs) en-route visiting Vaishali -located 55 kms from Patna and holds special significance for Buddhist devotees. It was here that the Buddha announced the approaching of his Mahaparinirvana. Visit Ashokan Pillar – the magnificent Ashokan pillar with a lion adorning its top is a definite crowd-puller. This 18.3 m high pillar is made of a single piece of red sandstone and is a major attraction to the tourists. Arrive Kushinagar. It is the place where Buddha passed into Maha-Parinirvana. Afternoon visit the various stupas and temples. Overnight at hotel.
Day 09 : Kushinagar – Lumbini – Sravasti
Leave Kushinagar by road for Lumbini (170 kms / 4-5 Hrs) – the birthplace of Buddha and is located just a few kilometres inside Nepal. Sightseeing tour of Lumbini and thereafter leave for Sravasti by road (225 kms / 6 hrs). On arrival transfer to hotel and overnight stay.
Day l0 : Saravasti – Balrampur – Lucknow – Delhi
Morning visit to Sahet & Mahet -15 kms from Balrampur and the capital of the ancient Kingdom of Kosala. Sravasti has the honour for sheltering Buddha for 24 rainy seasons in the Jetvana Vihar and has the famous Anand Bodhi tree, age-old stupas, majestic monasteries and several temples. Buddha is said to have performed some miracles here. Afternoon free for leisure. Evening drive to Gonda Railway Station (40 kms) and connect train 2553 / Vaishali Express dep. 19:35 hrs. Overnight on A /c Train.
Day 11 : Day at leisure
On arrival New Delhi Railway Station, and transfer to hotel, check-in at hotel and refresh and evening Transfer to international airport to connect flight for onward destination.
TOUR COST INCLUDES-
- 04 Nights accommodation in above mentioned or similar hotels
- All meals at Great Rann of Kutch & Mandvi
- Air-conditioned car for sightseeing and excursions as per our itinerary
- Driver allowance, Toll tax and parking
TOUR COST EXCLUDES-
- Air fare / train fare
- Camera charges.
- Coolie / porter charges.
- Donations at temples.
- Extended stay or travelling due to any reason.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Any meals other then those specified in Tour Cost Includes’
- Any other item not specified in ‘Tour cost includes’
- 5% Government service tax
Terms & Condition
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- As per the Government directive, foreigners are requested to produce their passport as photo identity proof and Indians can produce any govt. approved photo identity such as Driving License/Pan Card/Voter ID card/Passport at the point of check-in at the hotel.
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees and valid for Indian National only.
- Above mentioned rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rooms are subject to availability at the time of receiving firm booking.
- In case of non-availability of the mentioned hotels, similar kind/quality of hotels will be provided, which can change the above package cost.
- 100 % advance shall have to be paid before departure out of which 50% has to be paid at the time of booking tour.
- Package cost valid till 30th September 2017
- Package rates are not applicable in festival period like Diwali & X-mas
- 31 days & prior to arrival – 10% of the tour/service cost.
- 30 days to 21 days prior to arrival – 15% of the tour/service cost.
- 20 days to 11 days prior to arrival – 25% of the tour/service cost.
- 10 days to 06 days prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
- 05 days & less, prior to arrival or no show – NO REFUND
- Festivals Like Diwali, X-mas and Long weekend – No Refund on cancellation