Day 01:Bhuj ( km / hrs )
Today, arrive at Bhuj. On arrival visit places like Swaminarayan Temple, Aina Mahal Museum, Pragmahal Museum, Bhartiya Sanskriti Darsan Exhibition & Cenotaphs of Royal Family. Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 02:Bhuj – Day trip to White Rann & Black Hill ( km / hrs )
Today, get ready to explore the Banni and Pachcham regions and the edge of the Great Rann of Kutch. Visit Dhordo village, Bhirandiyara village, Ludiya village, Khavda village, Kalo Dungar (Black Hill) and Dattatray Temple, Later proceed to White Rann which provides the view of the Great Rann . In the night return to Bhuj. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03:Bhuj – Day trip to Mata No Madh – Lakhpat – Narayan Sarovar – Koteshwar ( km / hrs )
Today, Visit Mata no Madh – the famous temple of Ashapura Mata. At Lakhpat visit Lakhpat Fort, unique Gurudwara and a beautiful tomb of Gosh Muhammad (famous saint) constructed with hard black stone. Visit Narayan Sarovar is one of the most sacred sites in Hindu religion and is considered to be the third sacred lake. Also visit Koteshwer Shiva Temple. At night return to Bhuj. Overnight stay at Bhuj.
Day 04:Bhuj – Day trip tp Mandvi ( km / hrs )
Today, enjoy the coastal town Mandvi. Visit Vijay Villas Palace – Summer retreat of the royal family. Visit to Organic Farm; 72 Jain Temple Complex; Shipping Yard at Mandvi. Enjoy evening at the beach. Overnight stay at the hotel in Bhuj.
Day 05:Bhuj ( km / hrs )
Morning free for shopping. Drop at airport or Railway station.
Hotel With Tour Cost
|PER ADULT ON TWIN SHARING||BUDGET PACKAGE
|02 Person – Per Person Cost||–||14500||19500|
|04 Person – Per Person Cost||–||12000||16000|
|Extra Adult Sharing Room||–||4000||6500|
|Child (6 to 11 years)||–||3500||6000|
|Vehicle – 2 persons||–||AC Indica||AC Indigo|
|Vehicle – 4 persons||–||AC Innova||AC Innova|
*** 3.50% Government Tax extra on total amount of bill
*** For Diwali & X-mas vacation, given tariff will increased by 25%
|HOTELS USED OR SIMILAR|
|City||Budget Package||Standard Package||Deluxe Package||Nights|
|bhuj||–||Hotel Grand 3D||Regenta Resort / Kutch Safari Resort||04|
Tour Cost Include or Exclude
TOUR COST INCLUDES
- 04 Nights accommodation in above mentioned or similar hotels
- Daily Buffet/ fixed Menu breakfast
- Air-conditioned car for sightseeing and excursions as per our itinerary
- Driver allowance, Toll tax and parking
TOUR COST EXCLUDES
- Air fare / train fare
- Coolie / porter charges.
- Camera charges.
- Donations at temples.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Extended stay or travelling due to any reason.
- Any meals other then those specified in Tour Cost Includes’
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any other item not specified in ‘Tour cost includes’
- 3.50% Government service tax
Terms & Condition
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- As per the Government directive, foreigners are requested to produce their passport as photo identity proof and Indians can produce any govt. approved photo identity such as Driving License/Pan Card/Voter ID card/Passport at the point of check-in at the hotel.
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees and valid for Indian National only.
- Above mentioned rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rooms are subject to availability at the time of receiving firm booking.
- In case of non-availability of the mentioned hotels, similar kind/quality of hotels will be provided, which can change the above package cost.
- 100 % advance shall have to be paid before departure out of which 50% has to be paid at the time of booking tour.
- Package cost valid till 30th September 2017
- Package rates are not applicable in festival period like Diwali & X-mas
- 31 days & prior to arrival – 10% of the tour/service cost.
- 30 days to 21 days prior to arrival – 15% of the tour/service cost.
- 20 days to 11 days prior to arrival – 25% of the tour/service cost.
- 10 days to 06 days prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
- 05 days & less, prior to arrival or no show – NO REFUND
- Festivals Like Diwali, X-mas and Long weekend – No Refund on cancellation