BANGALORE SHIRDI AIR PACKAGE | 2 NIGHTS / 3 DAYS PACKAGE | BENGALURU – PUNE – SHIRDI – PANCHVATI – TRIMBAKESWAR – SHANI SHINGNAPUR – PUNE | SAI BABA TEMPLE | KANDOBA TEMPLE | SHANI SHINGNAPUR TEMPLE | NARSIMHA MANDIR | TRIMBAKESHWAR TEMPLE | PANCHVATI TEMPLE | BREAKFAST & DINNER | HOTEL STAY
Day 1: Bengaluru – Pune(PNQ) – Shirdi
Departure from Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru at 09.40 am by flight no. 6E 102 Indigo Airlines and arrival to Pune Airport at 11.00 am. Pick up and transfer to Shirdi. Check in to the hotel on arrival. Every activity at Shirdi revolves around the vast temple complex dedicated to Sai Baba. Devotees start queuing up in the early hours of dawn to catch a glimpse and seek the blessings of the life-size statue of Sai Baba. Other places of importance are the Gurusthan, the Khandoba Temple, Shani Mandir, Narsimha Mandir, Changdev Maharaj Samadhi and the Sakori Ashram. Darshan of Sai baba in the evening (Own arrangements). Dinner at hotel. Overnight stay.
Day 2: Shirdi – Panchvati – Trimbakeshwar – Shirdi
Post breakfast, proceed to visit Trimbakeshwar temple. Trimbakeshwar is an ancient Hindu temple in the town of Trimbak, in the Nashik District of Maharashtra, 28 km from the city of Nashik. It is dedicated to Lord Shiva and is one of the twelve Jyotirlingaas. Later proceed to Nashik & visit Panchvati Temple. River Godavari flows through Nashik and its Northern part is called as Panchavati. It is said that lord Shri Ram and Sita along with Laxman stayed at Panchavati for some time. Thus Panchavati has gained holy importance. Return to Shirdi in the evening. Dinner at hotel. Overnight stay.
Day 3: Shirdi – Shani Shingnapur – Pune – Bengaluru
Post breakfast, check out from the hotel. Proceed to Shani Shingnapur and visit the Shani Temple. One of the unique aspects of the village Shiganapur is that houses here have no door- frames or locks on them for safety. They are in fact not needed. The people here believe that it is the benediction of the god that no crime ever occurs in this village. After darshan, drop to Pune Airport
- Indica/Indigo for upto four persons
- Travera for upto eight persons
- Innova for upto seven persons
- Tempo Traveller for more than eight persons
- Special Darshan & Prasad.
- All packages are available from 6 August till 15 September
- Below 5 yrs child will be charge only Flight fare
- Above 5 yrs Child will be charge as an adult
- Minimum 50% payment required for advance booking
- Meeting and assistance on arrival.
- Air tickets by Indigo Air Airlines in Economy Class (Bengaluru-Pune-Bengaluru).
- 02 Nights hotel accommodation at Shirdi with Breakfast & Dinner.
- Transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary on SIC basis by AC Private vehicle.
- Toll, parking and all applicable taxes for above services.
- All taxes
- Any increase in Airfare.
- Any increase in Airport taxes, fuel surcharge.
- Any porterage at hotels, tips, telephone charges, laundry and all items of personal nature.
- Still /video camera fees, entrance fees other than specified in ‘Package Inclusions’.
- Any deviation from the tour itinerary.
- Services of Tour guide.
- Any services not specified in the above list of inclusions.
- Temple Yatri will not be responsible for any kind of emergency such as landslide, strike, curfew, accidents, injuries, delayed or cancelled flight etc.
- Any personal nature tip, laundry telephone calls.
- Service Tax – 5% Gst Extra.